Where is Rikki going?

I tried real hard to zone in on the shells..the hoops..the bass drum sound to no avail. Just a hunch on the shells..they appeared Tamaesque to me..like one of their hybrid shells. I even went as far as thinking the green felts were a subliminal clue 😃. His speech was nice..no bashing anyone/thing. I'll stay tuned.

So why is this news?

It will be an interesting move because Rikki had his own drum company before going to DW, and also it's extremely rare that an artist leaves DW. I can only think of Jason Bonham, who left DW for Ludwig... then went back!

Well ..... he IS a motorcycle guy ....... so it might be Yamaha;)

rikki rockett.jpg

It will be an interesting move because Rikki had his own drum company before going to DW, and also it's extremely rare that an artist leaves DW. I can only think of Jason Bonham, who left DW for Ludwig... then went back!
Also at one point, Rikki started playing Steve Badalament's Innovation Drums, then Pork Pie right before he started his own drum company, but folks don't seem to remember it since it was a one or two year period in the early-to-mid 2000s.

Rikki's Pork Pie kit:

Press release from 2003:

I never really got " Endorsers / Endorsements ? " If I can't figure what drums to buy why would I copy a sellout?

Back