Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UFIP

• Zultan

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Soultone

• Total voters
Sabian has all of the sounds I need. Peace and goodwill.

Maybe change one vote option to “see poll part 2”

Shoot I can think of ten custom builders off the top of my head. Maybe “see part 6” lol

very interesting that meinl has soared in popularity in the last 10 years odd.....but not round these parts

Couple of my drumming friends here rock Meinl too

Sorry didn’t mean to be hurtful! I did see my favorite and did vote

We point our favorite brand but.. I don't know about the rest of the world but I am not involved in testing drums and cymbals. Because I voted zildjian, it's worthless as crap, I never try the cymbal of others, knowing very well that they are all good.

It would be fun to be able to rent cymbals from a local store, try it with 3 days for xx$ if you like it you can buy it, if you don't like it, return it and try another one!

We point our favorite brand but.. I don't know about the rest of the world but I am not involved in testing drums and cymbals. Because I voted zildjian, it's worthless as crap, I never try the cymbal of others, knowing very well that they are all good.

It would be fun to be able to rent cymbals from a local store, try it with 3 days for xx$ if you like it you can buy it, if you don't like it, return it and try another one!
you can kinda do that with thomann but you'll pay postage. if you live in germany itd pretty much work as you said

this is the last poll but it has proven a bit interesting. i thought meinl would be way up there. i also didnt imagine paiste would get ahead. i did a poll similar to this a long long time back and was quite different back then. maybe paiste now they make a lot of b20 stuff again is getting the mad respct they deserve. but no love for meinl? i did read that they have really no consistency even more so than zildjian. meaning every cymbal is unique. unexpected for a german company and we all know germans love precision.

this is the last poll but it has proven a bit interesting. i thought meinl would be way up there. i also didnt imagine paiste would get ahead. i did a poll similar to this a long long time back and was quite different back then. maybe paiste now they make a lot of b20 stuff again is getting the mad respct they deserve. but no love for meinl? i did read that they have really no consistency even more so than zildjian. meaning every cymbal is unique. unexpected for a german company and we all know germans love precision.
I figured Paiste would because they’re a major online cult ;).

• Haha
Reactions: I-P
I voted Sabian just because the majority of my pies are from them.

I love Paiste but they are suffering from availability problems right now.
IMG_1018.jpeg

I also have a soft spot for Meinl

IMG_0912.jpeg

Back