What's your favorite thing about being a drummer?

I kinda disagree..... I think if you play any instrument, you wouldn't be Lazy... Playing drums for an hour or two, negates the lazy theory. LOL. Maybe if you sat down and played a harmonica, that might be classified as "lazy"...
Why you said that?

Last edited:
I kinda disagree..... I think if you play any instrument, you wouldn't be Lazy... Playing drums for an hour or two, negates the lazy theory. LOL. Maybe if you sat down and played a harmonica, that might be classified as "lazy"...
If you play like Bob Dylan maybe. But John Popper and Howard Levy don’t and that style is far from lazy.

I'm sorry to hear that . Things weren't like that around here . Being in a band opened the door to Aladdin's Cave , the Keys to the Kingdom of pleasant experiences .

I'm seventy .

oh...I was talking like marching band etc...

being in a rock band was different. Our band in HS was pretty popular, even though we mostly played thrash and prog metal, and punk.

kinda disagree..... I think if you play any instrument, you wouldn't be Lazy... Playing drums for an hour or two, negates the lazy theory. LOL. Maybe if you sat down and played a harmonica, that might be classified as "lazy"...
@Croatian Man :

You still haven´t answer why you said this but I urge to watch these videos, please, you might change your mind (from Spain with LOVE):

Last edited:
Back