What's Your Favorite Song?

You're fired!!! Fired!!!

Pass.of.E.r.a. said:
You Cheated!!

LOL - eight exclamation marks means I have been well and truly called on this one ...

Would you believe that I have multiple personalities and each song is a single choice? This means my fave song depends on which personality is in charge at the time (I like to call each personality a "mood").

Here's my current personality's favourite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xJWxPE8G2c

I have tears rolling down my cheeks while watching and listening to this video. True!

Last edited:
i'll go with "Question 67 & 68" by Chicago Transit Authority if i have to pick only ONE song, just because that WHOLE album was an epiphany for me to get into the music business and go to music school...though i never finished because i went on to road to PLAY!!!

Regardless of my deep love for Prog. Rock/Metal.. I need to go back to Classic Rock.

John Lennon - Imagine

Far and away the most inspirational and meaningful song that I've ever heard.

Pah No by Irepress

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSpHa4HJutk

One of the biggest underdog drummers I've ever seen. This guy is going to be famous in a few years. (what helps is he plays in a funk pop band called Bad Rabbits who's first album is being produced by Teddy Riley...)

He's one of the most creative drummers I've seen in today's music. If not the most creative.

Right now my favorite from our bands play list is "Let's get it on" by Marvin Gaye. I just love the groove of that song.

A song that always makes me smile and feel good is "Loves me like a rock" by Paul Simon

i'll go with "Question 67 & 68" by Chicago Transit Authority if i have to pick only ONE song, just because that WHOLE album was an epiphany for me to get into the music business and go to music school...though i never finished because i went on to road to PLAY!!!

I too love that whole album. It was one that I was drumming to in the late 60's early 70's along with Iron Butterfly "In the Gadda Davida" the 17 minute version and all sides of Kiss Alive.

This may seem a bit obscure, But I couldn't live without David Sylvian, and the track would probably be Thalheim from Dead Bees On A Cake, he has a way of using music that really sets the mood for his lyrics in a way that I love.

Toughest question ever... I guess I'd have to say:

Third Eye - Tool (the live recording from Salival)

but there are soo many others,..

Back