Vic Firth - Stories Behind The Sleeves

I just watched the Gavin Harrison one and it was awesome, lots of great info about his mixing, tuning etc.
The video and site keeps saying that you can watch additional exclusive content if you become a "VIC VIP", which just means signing up for their newsletter. (I did and nothing happened.) Has anyone got access to the extras this way?

Thanks for posting this! The recording info by Gavin Harrison was gold.

wow...thanks for the info...guess I've had my head buried in the sand...

I signed up 3 times, still nothing, checked junk mail, too. Just saw on insta that the 2nd extra episode went out, has anyone got it yet?

I highly recommend this offering.

Great thought provoking description of various drumming related issues...not just sticks as one might expect from a Vic Firth sponsored video.

Dang Gavin, time to start selling general drum related conversations...you have loads to offer!

I love that they're doing this. I do hate the name, though. "Stories Behind the Sleeves"? Ugh.

Stories Behind The Sleeves - Tales from The Hands At The Ends Of The Arms.

:D

Is there anyone here who gets or ever got the VF newsletter? I'm at 6 subscriptions with 4 emails, two messages to customer service, 1 signup for their shopping account (that was confirmed in email just fine) and it all went into some kind of black hole. Don't they wanna spam me? I feel bad for the artists, too, who made those videos that maybe noone can watch.

Back