Steve Jordon Kit 2024 ?

Last edited:
Show #5 and the drum set IS....

moonglow and aqua.

that song's a hit

Last edited:
note "three -at-once" cymbal crash the olde trick ; )

who are "they" and what "set ups" are you talking about James?
if you mean moonglow'ing drum set and main aqua'snare (and the other) snares?: ..nyet
yet..also cymbals haven't broken same
one commenter mentioned this Vegas was show best one 'yet
so they're just getting hotter,,.

Last edited:
who are "they" and what "set ups" are you talking about James?
if you mean drum set and snare (and snares)?: ..nyet
yet
The Stones have often brought out two full rigs of production so they can play in one city while the next city gets set up.

I don't believe so James looks like 3/4 and 5 days between shows strategically planned but I'll keep an eye out for it; good call
these shows are like 4 and 8 days apart; plenty of -gear travel time allotted +/-

The Stones have often brought out two full rigs of production so they can play in one city while the next city gets set up.
Yeah, other bands (U2, etc) have done this also- partially because elaborate arena stages (including screens, lighting, PA, etc) require more than a day to set up, and partially because it's more profitable to pay 2 full crews that leapfrog each other to be able to play more shows in a certain time frame than to spread out the shows.

Stones Rolled into Seattle last eve show #5 i think.

looking at a few of the vids uploaded there a bright green snare appeared and some matched grip in use

and back to Trad but that's another total now up to 4? snare +/- Green... almost as green as a vistalite...

this guy so far has the closest Seattle last eve videos if interested in snare and grip swapping and ever else..

or
or is that the green of the Aqua satin Flame snare..

sounds like a green solid shell Craviotto
maybe a green Eames : D

Last edited:
Last edited:
GretschStevegreen.jpeg

in the vids I'm

hearing a solid shell vibe

Last edited:
Last edited:
Could it be a George Way?
we have a winner (bongoman)
"George Way 5.5 x 14 Aristocrat Studio."

what are the odds that could be a solid shell. (I asked Ronn what is the shell spec no reply yet).
if anything special or maybe they all 4 ply w/rings sound like that +/- I was getting a solid shell vibe from it.

here's another peek instagram

"George Way 5.5 x 14 Aristocrat Studio."

Last edited:
Does anyone know what his cymbal set up is?

It looks like he dropped the 24" ride, but he still has the 17" hats of course. That ride looks it could be 20"...

Reactions: jda
ufip china far right then a Paiste Sig Traditional something middle then
looks like an old 20" 60s-ish no ink A
then the hihats..

Last edited:
Back