Snare stand

I really need a new snare stand im looking for one thats not over 110$ i just need a basic but sturdy snare stand....Any suggestions?

Recently picked up the 9300 and 9303 DW. They are build like a tank and not much more than $110 bucks.

The Yamaha SS-840 and SS-940 are both under $100. Double-braced. I use 600 and 700 series Yamaha snare stands myself (single braced) and never had a problem yet.

I really need a new snare stand im looking for one thats not over 110$ i just need a basic but sturdy snare stand....Any suggestions?

Whichever you get I suggest you get one that has a ball & socket joint so you can easily get the drum in any position without twisting the whole stand.
Otherwise, re-positioning the angle of the drum can be a pain, especially when making slight adjustments during a gig/rehearsal.
I use pearl...with no complaints.

Whichever you get I suggest you get one that has a ball & socket joint so you can easily get the drum in any position without twisting the whole stand.
Otherwise, re-positioning the angle of the drum can be a pain, especially when making slight adjustments during a gig/rehearsal.
I use pearl...with no complaints.

At the very least, get one with dual axis adjustment (front to back and side to side). I also use Pearl and am very satisfied.

The Yamaha SS-840 and SS-940 are both under $100. Double-braced. I use 600 and 700 series Yamaha snare stands myself (single braced) and never had a problem yet.

Yea thanks i think ill go with one of those i dont need a riduclosly expensive one i just need one that will stay in place and not move around during a gig Which is a BIG pain.

Make sure you check out the Pearl S-1000 before you buy! Super solid like all Pearl hardware, great design on the basket where the arms adjust separately, and a 360 degree GyroLock tilter. Oh, and the feet even have spikes: push a button and they pop out. A little over the top, but COOL. (On the other hand, maybe they come in handy in a drunken bar brawl?) All that for only $100.

Back