Random Thoughts II

Maybe you could make me a list of the cool people and I will set up a sub-section. Look at my hat and late 1970's hair and tell me I'm not cool.

I nominate Watso. Watso is cool.

Maybe you could make me a list of the cool people and I will set up a sub-section. Look at my hat and late 1970's hair and tell me I'm not cool.

Totally cool!

Look at the resemblance!

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 126
  • Zep-21-Bonzo-featured (1).jpg
    Zep-21-Bonzo-featured (1).jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 125
Well excuse me! I happen to be chilling in the hot tub of my golden encrusted yacht.

Man, I saw David Lee Roth put that yacht on eBay last week and was going to bid on it, but ended up with his gold encrusted private jet instead. Times are hard and I couldn't afford both. Congratulations on the auction.

Learned an interesting useless fact today on History Channel. It was about American sayings and slang and the derivation of them. Living in the South "Y'all" caught my attention. I always that it was just "you all" shortened, but no. It's derived from Europe and the distinction between singular "thou" and plural "ye" which apparently in Scotland was "Ye all"-so given the immigration and time it "evolved" into "y'all" in the US. Hoots Mon bet "y'all" didn't know that? Seemed an appropriate place to post a bit of useless information and a "random thought".

Last edited:
History channel and most Southerners stated "y'all" is plural. Least that their posit. I think "All y'all' is feminine and "y'all" is masculine LOL

Just saw that new Tarantino movie, The Hateful Eight. It was awful. Just disjointed, pretty aggressively racist and unnecessarily violent.

Also, I got hit on by a very sweet older lady at my church gig today. Always nice to know that people still think you're good looking.

Back