Pretty decent question for ya'

Joey182

Silver Member
So I've changed my style from the hard hitting Travis , I hardly listen to Blink 182 anymore either. But yet I have a problem: 182 is on the end of my name (Joey182). Is there any way that I can possibly change or modify my name on here?
Thanks in advance.
In case your wondering what my new style/drummer favorite is.
I would have to say my favorite drummer is either:
Cobus Potgieter (Youtube Drummer)
Brad Davis (Youtube Drummer) A.K.A. (Adventuredrums)
My new favorite band is probably Angels and Airwaves (AVA)

As long as you didn't get a tattoo with the numbers 182 you will get through this! :)

Last edited:
What if my funky beats become good?! What am I meant to do then?!

Making your I.D. after a band name (even if its your own i.e. braincramp) here is a real bad idea.... oooopps!

Just live with it, dude.

I am neither cold, nor made of steel.

At times I've thought it would be nice how good it would be to change from Pollyanna to something cooler (which could be just about anything) but everyone's too used to calling me Pol or Polly by now.

Oh well, what's in a name anyway?

I'm pretty sure that if you just PM a moderator with a name change request, they can do that easy enough for you.

Are you going to be JoeyCobus, or maybe JoeyAngel now? :).

I guess I'm lucky. My son's nickname is Grunter and I will always be his dad.

What's in a name?
But what truly has me stumped is can you really put Youtube drummer on a resume for an audition??

I had zero idea the "182" was in reference to Blink 182.

I just thought you signed up, Joey was taken, so you added some random numbers to differentiate yourself from any other Joey's.

In end, it's just a user name, not a description of your life.

At least you didn't get a tatoo of travis barker on your chest like I'm sure some drummer from your generation has.

Good on you, though. Barker is kindof a huge douche.

Back