New Forum at a standstill?????

I try and contribute threads, but I have to feel them. Sometimes I get a few ideas within a few days and then sometimes its weeks.

It's hard to think of new stuff after being here 11 years and a month.

Yeah. Not many Barton reviews, so I gave them a review here and got a few responses. I then posted link to a sound file of Barton drums on a recording my band did and yeah crickets and silence.

Well...there is sort of...that feelng that if "Mongrel" posts a pic of his kit....9 will look and 1 *may* comment. More than likely no one will comment.

But, if another certain forum member or three posts a pic of their latest kit the thread will run four pages long with the "oohs and ahhs" lasting for days. Not jealous (in the least lol) just sayin' what I think is true, at least to a large extent.

So it is easier to just not post such things, or video of drum covers etc.

Destroyer77 brought this out months ago I believe when he was posting his covers, and I have seen others post their gigs-I'm talking good stuff and there is pretty much crickets....

Again, not so much a "boo-hoo my feelings are hurt" thing as much as it is a "why bother?" Thing.

Especially if you are getting better feedback elsewhere....

..it is easier to just not post such things, or video of drum covers etc..

Not sure if this will change your mind (i think not ? ), but i would be sincerely interested in seeing you play, just like i am interested in seeing anyone play who writes here on a regular basis..

No sarcasm at all intended btw..

Not sure if this will change your mind (i think not ? ), but i would be sincerely interested in seeing you play, just like i am interested in seeing anyone play who writes here on a regular basis..

No sarcasm at all intended btw..
I appreciate that. No sarcasm perceived.

Having some work done on my home so things are upside down st the moment, but I am working toward getting my kit mic'd up.

When I have something decent, I will put it up. It's about time anyway.

Back