Need help to buy in USA the Proline Utility snare rack

Quai34

Hi Guys,
I spent one hour with musicians friends to buy the following, ion the good advices of CBPhoto:

hey have a 24% promotion "Rockoctober" currently running at 25% but I cannot having it shipped to Canada. I cannot change the country at the bottom of the page, Canada is not listed in North America and the guy couldn't do it on his side manually. I have already ordered stuff from them in 2013/2014 but it seems not today for me.
Is there someone I could send cash + shipping so, you could buy it for me and send it to me in Canada? Let eme know, with the the promo, it's at 74,99, good price.
Let me know, I could have done it on Guitar centre but they gave no stock and no promo at 25%.

ok, my bad, they have it in stock, I received a quote from them so, it might be the guy I was in on the phone with who has setup a guitar center account for me but there is no promo, ok, I might have to call them again...Way too complicated with them!!!

ok, so, yes, Proline doesn't have any distributor in Canada and Long and Mc Quade didn't reference them for a long time so, no way to order them through my usual store, so, is someone is willing to do it for me? I could have the cash transferred before you buy it of course.

You could get it drop shipped to one of the parcel companies just South of the border. I've done this many times to take advantage of free shipping within the US.

My recommendation... have it shipped to Mike's Parcel Pick-up in Pembina, North Dakota. Then either drive down and pick it up/clear customs yourself. Or have Runnin Red handle the pick-up and border crossing, then deliver to you in Canada.

You could get it drop shipped to one of the parcel companies just South of the border. I've done this many times to take advantage of free shipping within the US.

My recommendation... have it shipped to Mike's Parcel Pick-up in Pembina, North Dakota. Then either drive down and pick it up/clear customs yourself. Or have Runnin Red handle the pick-up and border crossing, then deliver to you in Canada.
Ok, so, I should call Mikes parcel first of just put his address on the order? I tried and it seems that, when I want to change the country for my CC address, Canada is not listed?? Anyway, with the issue with my car, I may have to fix the engine so, not anymore in a hurry

Where are you located in Canada? I'm in Buffalo, you could ship here and pick-up or arrange shipment up to you from here.
I'm in Winnipeg, Ok, I will think about it, i have to call them to see why i cannot put Canada for the address on the CC and I have my car to get fixed first so, not for now, thanks anyway, i will keep your proposal in my head for the next time I try.

Ok, so, I should call Mikes parcel first of just put his address on the order? I tried and it seems that, when I want to change the country for my CC address, Canada is not listed?? Anyway, with the issue with my car, I may have to fix the engine so, not anymore in a hurry

Shipping to Mike's Parcel is easy. Basically you would use their address instead of yours, but with your name (not "Mike's Parcel Pick-up"). The FAQ on their site explains everything.

You don't have to contact them before you have something shipped. However it is good to make contact when something is on the way. That way they can contact you when it arrives.

If you can't get down there to pick, the Runnin' Red courier service I mentioned above is a good option. For a reasonable fee, they will pick-up your parcel from Mike's, clear it through customs, and deliver it to your house. I have used them for larger/heavier items.

Re your CC address. On checkout, most sellers ask if the shipping address is the same/different from the billing address. You would use Mike's Parcel Pick-ups address (with your name) for the shipping address, and whatever address is connected to your CC for billing.

If that option is not given on a website form, suggest you phone in the order. Just tell them you want it shipped to that address in Pebima, North Dakota. Don't explain why. As long as you can pay for it, I doubt they will care.

Ok, got it, thanks a lot for all the infos, I hope I will be able to get it now that I have enough snares to fill the rack.

This is the answer.
Freight forwarding is how everything from the US gets here. (Mexico)

Back