My newest youtube video

I like your playing and the kit /cymbals sound really good. Your fills need some work timing wise. When I get some time I will check out your YT channel. I'm sure I will like the same music as I am an "old metal head" too. Keep up the hard work and Rock On!

Thanks specgrade. Sometimes it is difficult to hear the song in the headphones since I am using my Samsung 4 for playback. Here is a listing on my kit.
Ludwig Evolution set but only use one rack tom. I never liked using two rack toms with one bass drum. This was done with only two microphones so I feel the sound quality was marginal. I look forward to further conversations.
18x22 bass drum
5X14 Ludwig Blackrollite snare-purchased separately
Paiste PST7 16" thin crash 17" thin crash 20" medium ride 14" heavy hi hats.
Ludwig speedking Pedal
Remo Emperor blue drum heads
Pro Mark 2bxn Dave Lombardo Signature sticks

Thanks specgrade. Sometimes it is difficult to hear the song in the headphones since I am using my Samsung 4 for playback. Here is a listing on my kit.
Ludwig Evolution set but only use one rack tom. I never liked using two rack toms with one bass drum. This was done with only two microphones so I feel the sound quality was marginal. I look forward to further conversations.
18x22 bass drum
5X14 Ludwig Blackrollite snare-purchased separately
Paiste PST7 16" thin crash 17" thin crash 20" medium ride 14" heavy hi hats.
Ludwig speedking Pedal
Remo Emperor blue drum heads
Pro Mark 2bxn Dave Lombardo Signature sticks
I'm guessing you never found any Cozy Powell sticks. I really liked his work with Whitesnake on the _Slide It In_ album. Sad to hear about his accident though.

I know the full story behind his accident and it was sad. Drop me a line directly at [email protected]
It might be easier that way than through this site. I am going to get some Chrisoph Schneider signature sticks from Vic Firth. He is the drummer for Rammstein. I need a Thick drum stick. The Lombardo's are .635. The Schneider's are .650.

Hey Cederick. Don Brewer and Frank Beard both use gloves. Like me they are older. I also just had carpal tunnel surgery so the gloves cut down on a lot of vibration. It isnt fun playing feeling like you have a hand full of bees. When I refereed Ice hockey several other officials looked down at me for wearing referee gloves. I asked them if they had raynaud's syndrome. That shut them up quickly. Thank you for checking out my videos. Best to your and yours.

That was some good drumming. I'd forgotten all about that song I really like it I'm going to add it to my playlist now. I have Raynaud's syndrome also and I keep some sticks that are wrapped up what tennis racket tape and a pair of gloves in my gig bag. Mostly in case I end up outside in the spring or fall. I usually don't have a whole lot of trouble drumming but a lot of times my fingers tingle like they're going numb or something. I've been that way my whole life it's aggravating but I can think of a lot of worse things that could have happened to me. Good job on the drums

Honestly, I don't hear any timing issues at all - not even in the fills. You sound like a very solid rock player to me.

And I can see how hard you are concentrating - I immediately suspected that it was an issue with hearing the music. I could never play along with prerecorded songs for that very issue. But recently I picked up some inexpensive in-ears that weren't made for musicians and I can finally hear the music.

The only remark I'd make is - loosen up those cymbal nuts!

GeeDeeEmm

Here is the last video I released just before I had hip replacement surgery. This is the last one with a single kick drum. Let me know what you think guys and gals.

Back