My newest youtube video

someguy01

Nice playing sir! I really like how the luddies sound, especially given the price point of that kit.

Bozozoid

Sheeit! Get down! With yer bad self drummer!. What I loved most is what you DIDNT do...THATS the hard part. By the way..thats my favorite Smithereens tune. You rocked! That bit--!.

oldmetalhead

Nice playing sir! I really like how the luddies sound, especially given the price point of that kit.
Thank you someguy01. As you can tell I have expanded it and have a different snare drum, actually two newer snare drums. I got rid of the original. Please check out my youtube channel and let me know what you think.

oldmetalhead

Sheeit! Get down! With yer bad self drummer!. What I loved most is what you DIDNT do...THATS the hard part. By the way..thats my favorite Smithereens tune. You rocked! That bit--!.
Hey Bozozoid, good to hear from you. What was it that I didnt do that you liked? Please check out my youtube channel.

Bozozoid

Hey Bozozoid, good to hear from you. What was it that I didnt do that you liked? Please check out my youtube channel.
That tune is so open for showing off and inflicting a lot of chops due to its landscape. It takes a real willingness (restraint) to just push that tune without getting in the way which could be severely tempting. When I'm out and about (in times past) I'd ALWAYS check road bands out watching the restraint of his/her playing. It's just hard to do when there are so many people to try and impress with chop city. Your restraint said pro to me...its a trait I look for in drummers.

oldmetalhead

That tune is so open for showing off and inflicting a lot of chops due to its landscape. It takes a real willingness (restraint) to just push that tune without getting in the way which could be severely tempting. When I'm out and about (in times past) I'd ALWAYS check road bands out watching the restraint of his/her playing. It's just hard to do when there are so many people to try and impress with chop city. Your restraint said pro to me...its a trait I look for in drummers.
Thank you. I try to add a little to each song but not overdo it. For example the song I did called Army of Dolls by Delain I added some double bass rolls but other than that I didnt push it any further. I appreciate your feedback. Be well my friend.