My Ludwig Snare drum collection. Which one would you play first?

Kodeus

334945997_1200897700786103_9078599690974008828_n.jpg
70s Acrolite with diecast hoops
Late 70s LM402 Supra with diecast hoops
Modern LM402 Supra
Modern Black Beauty
Neusonic 14x6.5
Classic maple 14x6.5

I would play the Classic Maple first because it is not like the others. Peace and goodwill.

The Classic Maple. I want to hear how it would compliment my CMs and I'm not as familiar with wooden shell Ludwigs to begin with.

I'd play around with that Neusonic first, as I have a great deal of experience with each of the other drums. Never tried a Neusonic and that drum is super sexy looking. Fantastic Ludwig collection, top to bottom. Well played, sir!

The BB because I've never played one. I've owned a pioneer, acro and still have a 70s supra all 5" depth.

I'd play around with that Neusonic first, as I have a great deal of experience with each of the other drums. Never tried a Neusonic and that drum is super sexy looking. Fantastic Ludwig collection, top to bottom. Well played, sir!
Good answer dude. I have the least play time with the Neusonic than all of my other snare drums. I should just keep it on the kit for a month to really get a feel for where it likes to be.

The bog standard 402 with triple flanged hoops. Been my mainstay for 20 years.

Always wanted a Black Beauty so that would be second.

Surprised you've not got a 400 there

Almost all of them, put 4 on the kit (I have 4 on mine) because, well, it's ludwig so, go big or go home!!!

Back