Gary Husband Here!

Gary Husband

DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER
Dear Drummers,

Just to sound you out, there a fabulous composition of John McLaughlin highlighted on my new Drum Videocast! It’s a challenging slow 15/8!
Why not give it a shot yourselves!? A drumless mix, whole spoken analysis by me, Ranjit Barot and John himself. A guide chart is available in the package also. Why not try it out for yourselves, and film your achievement playing on it with me on this fabulous piece!
😃💪🏽

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Diamond Member
Dear Drummers,

Just to sound you out, there a fabulous composition of John McLaughlin highlighted on my new Drum Videocast! It’s a challenging slow 15/8!
Why not give it a shot yourselves!? A drumless mix, whole spoken analysis by me, Ranjit Barot and John himself. A guide chart is available in the package also. Why not try it out for yourselves, and film your achievement playing on it with me on this fabulous piece!
😃💪🏽

cool!!! My first Saturday off from marching band stuff, and now I know what I am doing!!!

Gary Husband

DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER
Hi Drummerworld brothers and sisters,

Just wanted to quickly chirp in and say I have a new project and release out right now that I co-produced with guitarist Alf Terje Hana - The Trackers, album title is “Vaudeville 8:45”.
It features many very special guests on bass throughout, and this project is a debut for my new Paiste cymbals sonic world.

Hope all who get to hear it enjoy it.

Thanks, and wishes of peace, love and inspiration to everyone.

GH

Attachments

• D364F78D-17AC-44E3-A4F5-E91EC1A8E733.jpeg
    D364F78D-17AC-44E3-A4F5-E91EC1A8E733.jpeg
    628.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 415790FA-1FFD-4AA8-B739-217D398BC9B5.jpeg
    415790FA-1FFD-4AA8-B739-217D398BC9B5.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 8

sticksman1

Happy Birthday, my dear friend! Have a lovely day - Terry 🎂
🎂🎂