for anyone to chime in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you trying to tell me something?..just come out and say it...everyone else does. A thread telling me about being overrated is really over the top. I could care less what people say..i think I'm (under....rated).

Keep it up Lucas! Practice makes perfect. Are you playing in a school band? Do you have a metronome? That would help your timing.

Last edited:
Lucas has mastered the Art of phrasing. Yeah it can be annoying-baited. Not everyone has the gift. He probably learned the Flogilattor technique as I have so now both have mastered baited phrasing. If you all learn it-it won't be so annoying.

I’m definitely overrated in my own mind.
This.

I have a good sized toolbox of hard studied drum tools, but they're rarely utilized. The music I play doesn't stretch me too much so I play at home what makes me happy & keeps those tools sharp.

Its about the third one of these we’ve had. Underrated, overrated all old news. Please try the search feature first before posting.

Its about the third one of these we’ve had. Underrated, overrated all old news. Please try the search feature first before posting.
Or as an Admin, you could just delete the whole thread & replace it with the link to the one already done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back