Find a Drum Teacher Here

jonessimon

hi! this is Simon Jones from London and I'm 19 years old. I am searching for a drummer teacher. Is there any one who can help me out to find a best teacher and perfect in all the technicalities.

Richard Jackson

Hi everybody I'm Richard Jackson

I'm a Canadian but teach online lessons so I can teach in any location via any video messaging app like Messenger, Whatsapp or your favourite App.

I teach out of my studio online.

I studied with Drum Education Legend, Jim Blackley, ontario college of percussion and music, apprenticed with master drummers and drum makers in West Africa and in Cuba. I have authored three books on drum kit studies and many of my students are pros and have studied drums at a post secondary level before and after working with me. That's a very brief synopsis so if you want more details feel free to contact me.

All levels are fine. I have young old beginner and pro.

my lessons are 25$ a half hour or 50 per hour.

Drop me a line if you have questions. I'd love to hear from you and won't pressure you to sign up if you just have a couple questions while you're thinking about it.

Online lessons means between the two of us we can likely find a spot that works for us both.

you can contact me here or via my website https://www.richardjacksondrums.com/contact/