Drum Shops Worldwide

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Staff member
Batera Clube Brazil
Dave’s Drumshop Canada

Both superB shops.

Thanks on Dave's!

Is Batera Clube online only? I can't find a street address on them.

bermuda

Staff member
Av Joao Veloso Da Silva, 1171, , Guarulhos, São Paulo, Brazil.

At appointment base.
It looks like a house. Is this an actual store that someone can visit?

Captain Bash

Silver Member
Hi Bermuda,

For the Rattle and Drum entry the Metropolitan area is Derby or East Midlands or Derbyshire (the latter being aproximate equivalent to US state) it is not in Birmingham. Totally different accents !

Many thanks Captain Bash

bermuda

Staff member
Hi Bermuda,

For the Rattle and Drum entry the Metropolitan area is Derby or East Midlands or Derbyshire (the latter being aproximate equivalent to US state) it is not in Birmingham. Totally different accents !

Many thanks Captain Bash

I've changed that, although the "metro" listing is intended to reference the nearest largest city (if there is one) for those who might be traveling and aren't as familiar with certain areas.

For example, when we're back in the UK (hopefully next fall!) and playing Birmingham (02 Academy maybe?), Rattle And Drum will no longer appear as a possible destination when I consult the list.

Captain Bash

Silver Member
I've changed that, although the "metro" listing is intended to reference the nearest largest city (if there is one) for those who might be traveling and aren't as familiar with certain areas.

For example, when we're back in the UK (hopefully next fall!) and playing Birmingham (02 Academy maybe?), Rattle And Drum will no longer appear as a possible destination when I consult the list.
Thanks Bermuda,
Not to be pedantic but Derby is a city in its own right (population of 250k) grouping it with Birmingham is analogous to saying Boston is part of New York City. the reason being that things change a lot over very short distances in the UK. Note that Derby and Birmingham are not a contiguous metro area. Anyway, I appreciate your efforts and point about helping “drum tourists” in collating all this. I for one can confirm that Timpano Percussion in Montreal entry is a good one, bought a Ayotte-Keplinger there many many years ago. a resource like this would have added some certainty to my search whilst in town.

Once again many thanks Captain Bash.

bermuda

Staff member
I defer to you as a 'local' :)

Al Strange

Hi Bermuda,

Many thanks Captain Bash
I’m responsible for this, Birmingham was the nearest major city (by major I took this to mean London, Manchester and Birmingham). I obviously know it’s in Derby as I’m local… :) (y)