Desert Angel Drum Company

Do you have a website or social media or anything besides a PO Box?
Good question N. Clliche. Now for cross examination. You provided an email address. Are you wanting to gauge interest before providing details? When will you have a website? What photos of "finished" products can you post for this forum? How does your pricing differ from other similar offers? Each of us want to know more.

A post from 2008:

If the OP participates in this thread by way of providing content of interest to the members, and engages in the forum, then all is fine. Dropping an email & PO box contact in the form of a one line advertisement is not.

A post from 2008:

I got a message telling me the company was formed in 1976, so who knows.

I got a message telling me the company was formed in 1976, so who knows.

That's impressive to have been in business for so long considering no one has heard of them, and there is absolutely no web presence whatsoever.
That seems to go against the grain of modern business practices, but they must be legit; they have a P.O. box and an email after all, and not just anyone can get those. :rolleyes:
It's got to be a great value since their overhead is nothing and they are saving big time by advertising for free on drum forums. I'm so excited that I'm going to bypass the email system and just go ahead and send a wad of cash to the P.O. Box to speed up the process. They seem honest enough that I'm sure they'll return the change. Oh boy, I can't wait to get my new heat resistant, glittery wrap!

Desert Angel Drum Company was founded in 1996, at Mesa AZ. Now we are in Tucson AZ. I'm recovering a Gretsch kit and made some "Tosca" wrap today. Next we'll re-cover a Slingerland kit using "Das Rheingold". Tosca= Tangerine and Das Rheingold= Champagne. Tel. 520-258-8480.

So it must be handmade wraps by one or few people. Turned a hobby into a casual small business- so a “boutique wrapper “ . hey that’s good they should use it.

Do you have a website or social media or anything besides a PO Box?
What's funny is I live in Tucson & there's no physical location listed at all for this place. When you do a city search, what comes up is Bookman's Entertainment Exchange on Speedway.
Seems they might be just internet sales only at this point. Like someone working out of their own private shop doing everything over email & shipping.
With the Covid thing hot & heavy again, brick & mortar stores are less & less these days.

So it is a con-I think that suspected years ago-the dang bot will never die. Just as my bot brain Bwahahahahaha.

Last time PO box, this time a phone number, what's next - a fax?

Here are some photos. Photo #2 shows some wrap on the grass. Flat on the grass is: Burgundy and Champagne. The drum wraps starting from left to right are : Atlantic Green, Wine, Aida, and Tosca below the Atlantic Green 8x12 tom. Notice some of the hardware on the left bass drum. Everything is solid brass and the bass drum legs are shock mounted. Inside of the drums all hardware is stainless steel.

1629667938294.jpegl (31).jpg76717-a930564ba95b4853f945a63e3231a9e4.jpgl (31).jpg

Back