Corn starch practice pad?

Gosh Andy that’s pretty “corny”. LOL. Growing up farmers and laborers who worked in heat would take a handful corn starch and throw in their underwear. Heck I hear you can even bake with it. That's an a"maize" ing video. Cough, cough, cough.

Last edited:
Gosh Andy that’s pretty “corny”. LOL. Growing up farmers and laborers who worked in heat would take a handful corn starch and throw in their underwear. Heck I hear you can even bake with it. That's an a"maize" ing video. Cough, cough, cough.

I'm not sure what your issues are, but I'm sure they're hard to pronounce... :LOL:

Does it help if some dirty dog put glue on the saddle?

You boys never worked on a farm, etc. I've seen welders, farmers, etc use it to prevent chaffing and irritation. Supposedly works better than baby powder, etc. I guess it's an old remedy for "crotchety" old men.

Apparently it works like a charm-and I guess if it gets hot enough you have a nice warm corn "muffin" for a snack LOL.

You boys never worked on a farm, etc. I've seen welders, farmers, etc use it to prevent chaffing and irritation. Supposedly works better than baby powder, etc. I guess it's an old remedy for "crotchety" old men.

Apparently it works like a charm-and I guess if it gets hot enough you have a nice warm corn "muffin" for a snack LOL.
Doesn't it turn to goo in your pants tho?

No it absorbs water and makes your skin feel silky smooth and reduces irritation. It doesn't cause cancer like talcum powder. But I guess if you passed gas near an open flame there might be a multicolored explosion ROFL.

Wow!

I remember my grade-school class trip to Hershey, Pennsylvania.
I was traumatized by the size of the cow-plop pools.
No farming for me.

The reaction of the guy in the video when he sees the result is priceless. :)

That was super cool. I’m an elementary teacher, so I’ve made that stuff many times. I’m ashamed that I’ve never thought to play on it like I do every other surface in the classroom (with #2 sticks, of course).

Back