Built this snare to sell, but ...

motleyh

... now I'm having second thoughts. Took me about 15 seconds of road-test playing to fall in love with the sound and feel of this drum. And then, there's the look. :)

Steambent solid bubinga 6.5x14, with matching rerings, black nickel hardware, and solid brass lug posts. All-black Trick multi strainer, Evans heads, Puresound wires.

What to do, what to do?

2007316514A800.jpg

2007316514C800.jpg

2007316514D800.jpg

... now I'm having second thoughts. Took me about 15 seconds of road-test playing to fall in love with the sound and feel of this drum. And then, there's the look. :)

Steambent solid bubinga 6.5x14, with matching rerings, black nickel hardware, and solid brass lug posts. All-black Trick multi strainer, Evans heads, Puresound wires.

What to do, what to do?

View attachment 95441
You can’t sell that!!?

If it sounds half as good as it looks... Stunning. I’d be trying to talk you into giving this masterpiece up if I didn’t already have a couple bubinga drums.

Wooo doggy, that's a nice drum. Bonus points for the Evans heads. That said, I'm not one to keep stuff I don't use regularly so regardless of quality, value, 'cool factor', etc... If I don't hit it with a stick most of the time I play then I don't keep it. If you really enjoy it and previously planned on selling it then maybe consider selling what other drum it would replace.

Gorgeous! I'm going to own one of your snares one day. Anyone know when the next stimulus check is going out? :cool:
Probably never. Congress is on vacation until after labor day. They have been on vacation since August 1st. Things have happened since then that will distract their attention. Besides, they dont care. They arent financially hurting like most everyone else.

Back