What's your latest purchase?

Got the Sonor AQX Jungle kit.

Such a great compliment to my larger more expensive Sonor SQ1 kit

This drum kit just insured me to play different.

Paired with my brass Benny Greb today. I’ll likely never use the snare that came with it

Side note: I played this with my trick pedal but they just don’t vibe together. I kinda want a speed king reissue to add to the kit
D23D44E9-A31D-4FD2-816C-37E646B5EFE1.jpeg4D2D7383-4A0E-48C7-B127-FF068482B779.jpeg

Got the Sonor AQX Jungle kit.

Such a great compliment to my larger more expensive Sonor SQ1 kit

This drum kit just insured me to play different.

Paired with my brass Benny Greb today. I’ll likely never use the snare that came with it

Side note: I played this with my trick pedal but they just don’t vibe together. I kinda want a speed king reissue to add to the kit
View attachment 106638View attachment 106639
I know this is an odd and random thing to say, but the lighting in your studio/practice room is really good. All your pictures look great!

I know this is an odd and random thing to say, but the lighting in your studio/practice room is really good. All your pictures look great!

Ha it’s in my finished basement with zero windows. I’m just using 6 large super bright “daylight” flood lights. That plus iPhone 12 Pro camera is really good

Ordered these up to replace the hard plastic ones that shipped with my new Ludwig Down Beat.
You would figure for a top of the line drum set ,they would do better.

1627314082825.png

Arrived today! I was lucky enough to find this Ludwig bronze LM305 beauty, fresh off the shelf & untouched! These were discontinued by Ludwig years ago and are pretty rare to find in the drum market. It’s welded as opposed to being seamless, but it is deceptively heavy despite the thin shell. Score!
I have the brass version and it is pretty heavy also. Good drums

Posted this in another thread, recently found this 14x 6 1/2 Ludwig Epic snare with natural finish which appears to be in good shape. I am looking forward to experimenting with this drum which has a short video here:
Anyone else own an Epic?

Attachments

• 46AFF3DC-DB44-4929-9DF4-8F958620F46A.jpeg
    46AFF3DC-DB44-4929-9DF4-8F958620F46A.jpeg
    981.1 KB · Views: 2
Back