Merlin5
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Merlin5
      Merlin5 replied to the thread New Tama Throne.
      I have a little problem. I wanted to remove the backrest from the old seat and transfer it to the new one. Using a cordless screwdriver...
      • 20240716_135112.jpg
    • Merlin5
      Merlin5 replied to the thread Throne Backrests.
      Same for me. I don't use the backrest whilst playing but it's awesome for resting between songs.
    • Merlin5
      Nice. Yeah, the problem with mine was finding a case to accommodate the backrest as well, ideally without having to detach it. This case...
    • Merlin5
      Merlin5 reacted to lefty2's post in the thread New Tama Throne with Like Like.
      That's pretty cool. I keep my seat upside down on my snare in a 12×15 old fiber tom case and the tripod goes in with other hardware.
    • Merlin5
      Merlin5 reacted to I-P's post in the thread New Tama Throne with Haha Haha.
    • Merlin5
      Merlin5 reacted to spleeeeen's post in the thread New Tama Throne with Like!! Like!!.
      Nice! I have an Ahead case/bag that I use for my Porter & Davies throne but I like yours better.
    • Merlin5
      Actually, I haven't used my new throne yet as I don't want it to get damaged while taking to gigs. I got lucky with my old one, no rips...
      • 20240712_134007.jpg
      • 20240712_133606.jpg
      • 20240712_133708.jpg
      • 20240712_132910.jpg
      • 20240712_132845.jpg
      • 20240712_132305.jpg
      • 20240712_132250.jpg
      • 20240712_132044.jpg
      • 20240712_131602.jpg
    • Merlin5
      Merlin5 reacted to timmdrum's post in the thread New Tama Throne with Like Like.
      I bought the cloth saddle Wide Rider (I, myself, am not wide [no offense to my wider peers], so the purchase was likely overkill, but it...
    • Merlin5
      Merlin5 reacted to cbphoto's post in the thread New Tama Throne with Like Like.
      I’ve used the hydraulic Ergo-rider with backrest for ~20 years. The first thing I noticed was how non-fatigued I was after a solid...
    • Merlin5
      Merlin5 reacted to beatdat's post in the thread New Tama Throne with Like Like.
      Got 2 Tama 1st Chairs: one round; one tractor style with backrest. Love them both. Great thrones.
    • Merlin5
      Merlin5 reacted to spleeeeen's post in the thread New Tama Throne with Like Like.
      I dig the slope of the legs on the new one.
    • Merlin5
      Merlin5 reacted to 000's post in the thread Snare drum detuning with Like Like.
      Get some Rock Locks.
    • Merlin5
      Merlin5 replied to the thread Snare drum detuning.
      It worked! Throw is smooth as butter now. I point with tweezers in my video to the metal post that I lubed. The mechanism that slides up...
      • 20240703_140508.jpg
    • Merlin5
      Merlin5 replied to the thread Snare drum detuning.
      Thanks @ Stroman, opentune, Chris Whitten. Yeah, I suspect the throw off is faulty as I shouldn't have to be oiling a brand new part...
    • Merlin5
      Merlin5 reacted to Chris Whitten's post in the thread Snare drum detuning with Like Like.
      I check my drum tuning every few hours, not days after a gig. I will check tuning every few songs during a gig, or after every couple of...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back