Gavin Harrison

Latest activity Postings About

• Gavin Harrison
      Gavin Harrison reacted to Ospif1's post in the thread Gavin Harrison here! with Like Like.
      I just spent the last few days trawling this thread and learning a lot from the excellent discussions here, so thank you so much for...
    • Gavin Harrison
      Gavin Harrison replied to the thread Gavin Harrison here!.
      The last time I really used the 9000 RCs in a professional capacity (back in the late 1980's) I mounted them on RIMS.
      • 126289987_10157959047903865_5712400009396026058_n.jpg
    • Gavin Harrison
      What sizes are the toms? If they are choking - I would suggest trying the RIMS mounting system. Cheers Gavin
    • Gavin Harrison
      That's a good question - and I don't know the answer - but if I get to 100 years old and can still play without pain - I'll let you know...
    • Gavin Harrison
      I have made recordings in that big room and they sounded good - but I prefer the control I have of playing in a dry room. Plus it's...
    • Gavin Harrison
      I don't think I ever recorded the drumset with the 3 side snares. Although the drums were auctioned off for the MS charity I do still...
      • Sanity & Gravity kit 1994.jpg
    • Gavin Harrison
      Yes exactly the same. When I'm not concentrating 100% on the right foot - these 'resting on the head moments' can occur. As I siad - you...
    • Gavin Harrison
      Yes, in the case of 'power flams' (like the intro of Blackest Eyes) both strokes would be rimshots. They are the Vic Firth Rute 505...
    • Gavin Harrison
      I do now. Thanks. I don't really have a particular approach. If I'm riding with my left (on the hi hats or left side China cymbal) I...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back