Gavin Harrison

Latest activity Postings About

• Gavin Harrison
      Gavin Harrison replied to the thread Gavin Harrison here!.
      Glad you enjoyed the show. There's is nothing else planned at the moment apart from the London show on March 16th. Cheers Gavin
    • Gavin Harrison
      Nowadays I tend to use the woodblock sound for the main notes and the Urei click sound as the in between notes (when needed). My ears...
    • Gavin Harrison
      Gald you like the new record. The song "Rubicon" was probably the hardest one to play - just trying to get the shuffle 5/4 pattern to...
    • Gavin Harrison
      Thanks, I hadn't planned to do a playthrough of The Frost - but I did just film a playthrough of one of the songs to be released around...
    • Gavin Harrison
      I have been using the Shure Beta 98AMP on my toms in live concerts - but the one I had on the 12" tom was distorting because of it's...
    • Gavin Harrison
      Yes if I feel that the fill is really important to the composition of the song - and that everyone is going to expect it at that moment...
    • Gavin Harrison
      Gavin Harrison reacted to kyps91's post in the thread Gavin Harrison here! with Like Like.
      Thank you soo much for your answer, wish u all the best from France
    • Gavin Harrison
      On my Blue Tribal SQ2 - all the toms and floor toms are 'medium' shell. The bass drum is 'heavy' shell. My 'Yellow Stripe' SQ2 is...
    • Gavin Harrison
      World peace - and that every musician plays in time ! there isn't really a typical day. I try not to get up before 9:30 if I can - and...
    • Gavin Harrison
      Mostly I use my real live room that is in front of my drumset - but sometimes I also add a bit of the Logic Pro 'Space Designer' with an...
      • IMG_5639.jpg
    • Gavin Harrison
      I believe they were the Zildjian 14" K Session hi hats The three toms are 8", 10" and 12" and they are all 7" deep Remo black dot...
    • Gavin Harrison
      I know what you mean - it makes me feel dizzy hearing it from the audience perspective. Plus there are many shots from behind the drums...
    • Gavin Harrison
      yes the DVD and BluRay DVD have the full concert of 21 songs - I believe it's about 2.5 hours. I don't know why Apple TV shows a...
    • Gavin Harrison
      The drum patterns (I like to think of them as a rhythmic design) are something that I first of all improvise - depending on how much of...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back