Gavin Harrison

Latest activity Postings About

• Gavin Harrison
      Gavin Harrison replied to the thread Gavin Harrison here!.
      For many years I used a Mackie 32-8 bus analog desk and routed the signal to Apogee Rosetta 800 converters. Currently I'm using a couple...
    • Gavin Harrison
      Another term for 'window of acceptability' could be: 'how good are your ears?' and what sounds 'in' or'out' to you? 30 years ago - what...
      • IMG_9834.jpeg
    • Gavin Harrison
      Thanks for the suggestion - I did try it for a while but it didn't make any difference. Maybe I didn't do it for long enough. I used a...
    • Gavin Harrison
      Yes I do love that K Complex 21" ride and I'll probably hang on to it for many years. This year I have been playing the 20" K Ride as it...
    • Gavin Harrison
      I believe I used a Zildjian 20" K Custom ride (probably from the 90's) and a super rare 16" Paiste 602 flat ride (Ed Thigpen model)...
    • Gavin Harrison
      I am using the Porter & Davies Gigster on this tour - I only have the bass drum directed to it.
    • Gavin Harrison
      all in the hands of the editor.
    • Gavin Harrison
      I think I have now figured it out - and I believe it is a Zildjian EFX 12" Piggy Back mini china cymbal. I saw a photo of those sessions...
    • Gavin Harrison
      I assume you're referring to the original studio version? I don't hear a splash at 1:12 but it sounds like an open hi hat. Is that the...
    • Gavin Harrison
      sure - this was a little "unplugged" acoustic set that Porcupine Tree did as "the opening band to ourselves" in Radio City NYC and...
    • Gavin Harrison
      I have pretty bad 'tennis elbow' (lateral epicondylitis) in my right arm at the moment. It doesn't hurt when I play - but does when I...
    • Gavin Harrison
      Hi Dora glad you enjoyed the show ! I think all of the shows are seated - not really our preference - but something necessary for the...
    • Gavin Harrison
      yes - it's quite an easy thing to do with the Sonor Dual-Glide snare throw-off. I wanted to play the whole first section with the snares...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…