Triggering Your Drums Is NOT Cheating!

Good standard playiing should be fine, but if you play something really offensive that triggers some of your drum's bad childhood memories you at least cheated a little bit.

Cheating? I don't know.
Would Buddy Rich use triggers?

Take a statement that almost nobody has made except some troll on a message board, then get really baked, then pontificate the counter arguments. You're not having an intellectual discussion... You're high and arguing with yourself about nothing in front of a Gopro.

I should know, I do the same thing all the time, sans Gopro.

hahaha I don't smoke pot, and its a Canon G7X Mark II :p

hahaha I don't smoke pot, and its a Canon G7X Mark II :p

It says you're from Canada, so we don't believe that. Nice try though, eh?

On your G7x, do you use it for still shots or mostly video? I've been looking for a good compact for when I don't haul the SLR around.

Joking aboot Canadians is a human right. Don't joke about not being able to joke aboot Canadians.

Suuuuure. We believe you. Of course we do.

You can say it's a Canon all you want, but we know it's a GoPro. lol

hahaha you guys are too funny. But yes i'm actually canadian! And its snowing sideways right now. Ain't that aboot the truth there eh bahds.

But yes its a Canon hahaha

It says you're from Canada, so we don't believe that. Nice try though, eh?

On your G7x, do you use it for still shots or mostly video? I've been looking for a good compact for when I don't haul the SLR around.

For a point and shoot camera, its amazing! And its got a pretty reasonable price point at $899 CAD. Which is like $50 USD.

I'm doing more video than take shots on the camera. Regardless its pretty good, and I know little about cameras.

Its only cheating if you get caught. Im pretty sure Buddy triggered all his drums and cymbals and throne. Ima go get baked so I can chime in with something more meaningful here, apologies. Actually Im on a diet, Ill get steamed instead.

Its only cheating if you get caught. Im pretty sure Buddy triggered all his drums and cymbals and throne. Ima go get baked so I can chime in with something more meaningful here, apologies. Actually Im on a diet, Ill get steamed instead.

hahahaha man thats wild.

Man that's so cool!
Ever seen Motorhead live?

I had the opportunity a few years back and got really sick so couldn't go to the damn show. "And thank you so much for bringing up such a painful memory; while you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it?"

I had the opportunity a few years back and got really sick so couldn't go to the damn show. "And thank you so much for bringing up such a painful memory; while you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it?"

As we Canadians say, "Sorry Eh".

Back