Where do you live / where have you lived?

I live in Dalton, Georgia. The only interesting factoid about my city is that it is the carpet capitol of the world. Whoop-dee-doo.

I live in Wakkerzeel -how cool of a name is that hey-, near Leuven, in Belgium
=> great beer & frites!

we're going on a whole lot of school trips next month, so if any of you guys is playing a major gig in:
- Strasbourg
- Heidelberg
- Rome
- Namur

maybe I'll be there :)

Currently : Lincoln NE
Hometown:Omaha NE

Lived in these fine cities: Minneapolis,Philly,Chicago,Phoenix,Flagstaff AZ,San Antonio TX,Colorado Spgs,CO . Its the radio biz thats taken me to these great cities. :)

DD

Even though this thread is a little old, I'll add my contribution.

Born and raised on the Gold Coast, QLD, Australia. =)

I just noticed I never posted here... Well most people probably already know where I live at the moment (it's visible in my posts). Enschede is a city in the east of the netherlands, and it's famous for having had a fireworks factory in the middle of a residential area that exploded... That was in may 2000. I didn't live here back then, though.

I was born in Amersfoort, which is in the middle of the netherlands, and grew up in a nearby village for 8 years. After that I lived near Delft (which, in turn, is pretty close to the Hague) for another 7 years. Then it was 3 years in Belgium; 2 years near the french border (Between Mons (B) and Valenciennes (FR), the last year in Brussels. After that I moved to Enschede. I moved another two times, but that was within Enschede. I moved once for having crap housemates, and once because the rent was getting too expensive.

born in georgetown guyana, lived in Chicago, now live in new delhi city and new york city.

Want to live in Kapalua, Hawaii.

I spent the first few years of my life in Fitchburg Massachusetts, then from '85-'05 lived in Winchendon Massachusetts and now I live with my wife in Baldwinville Massachusetts.

All towns most people have never heard of, except for Fitchburg because they actually have an airport :)

born in austria, having lived in minneapolis for about 4 years, been in school in hays/ks for another year, now -- after having completed my masters degree in 06 -- i am back in austria for the time being. gotta love visa issues!
and yeah, if youre a globetrotter, drums are about the most inconvenient instrument! (oh shut up, you pianists! ;-) )

I live in Israel in a city that called ASHQELON.
my name is MICHAEL DRANOV.
I am 15 years old.
i play drums for 3 years.
I came to this site because i want to meet others drummer from all over the world.
I want to talk with someone that is from U.S.A

Interesting. I've lived in:
Allen Park MI
Grosse Ile MI
St Claire Shores, MI
Ann Arbor, MI
Drummond Island, MI
Trenton, MI
Ecorse, MI
Farmington Hills, MI
Howe, IN
Jupiter Island, FL
Currently living in Wyandotte, MI

Last edited:
Hobart on Tasmania, the little island off the south coast of Australia. I also lived in Woking, Surrey in southern England for the last few months of last year and i am moving to Galway, on Irelands west coast next week.

Back