Where do you live / where have you lived?

Since 1999 I live and work in Stuttgart a city in the south of Germany, hometown of Mercedes Benz. Before that I was living in München (Munich) for ten years.

I was born and raised on a farm about 30 km away from Stuttgart.

Some drummers of this region around here?

Greetings
Drumjack

I live in Saskatoon,Saskatchewan in Canada but I am from Philly/South jersey area originally and I have lived in Baltimore,The Netherlands,Italy,Alaska,Florida,California.

I live in Saskatoon,Sk in Canada but am originally from Philly/South Jersey area.
I have lived in Baltimore,Texas,Oklahoma,the Netherlands,Italy,Alaska,Florida and California.

Born/raised in Mt. Clemens, Michigan.

Spent summers in the Onaway, Mi. area on Black Lake (if anyone knows where it is) as a kid.

I currently live in Clinton Twp. Michigan.

I've lived in Eastpointe MI., then back to Mt. Clemens (.3 miles from my current house!), and now Clinton Twp...better schools, lower taxes waaaay cooler house--lots of space for drums...and a walk out basement!

I'm only 4.5 miles from my favorite drum shop and that's the most important thing :p!

Palo Alto, California 1954-1961
Morgan Hill, California (60 miles south of San Francisco) 1961-1970
Seattle, Washington 1970-present

Born and raised in Saint Louis Missouri still live here. GOD BLESS ANHEUSER BUSCH !!!
Oh and Tama drums.

i was born in cresswell, a seaside town in the north east of england then i moved to bedlington and still live there now

Lived in Texas all my life. Grew up near San Angelo, TX (Home of Los Lonely Boys). Lived in Austin, Fort Worth, Lubbock, and now back in San Angelo. Hope to move back to Austin within the next 5 years.

Gent(B), Teralfene(B), Denderleeuw(B), Eschweiler (G), Herentals(B), Spich (G), Nossegem(B) and now, finally, settled down in Grez-Doiceau(B).

Why would anyone be interested in knowing that?

I live in Iceland, born and raised..and I'm a very proud icelander!!

Ég elska landið mitt! :D

I live in Iceland, born and raised..and I'm a very proud icelander!!

Ég elska landið mitt! :D

Got any room over there for a five-language speaking trucker who wants to escape european mainland insanity? I am belgian, but you would hardly notice... no, really.

born and raised in Wisconsin currently in the burbs of Milwaukee. I love America but I am regularly disappointed in the government. I try might best to maintain a world view.

I live in Portugal, and I've lived here all my life, despite being born in Germany. My parents moved here right after I was born.

Back