Where do you live / where have you lived?

hey im from omagh in county tyrone ireland! possibly the best place to live except the bad weather.....

stevyc said:
hey im from omagh in county tyrone ireland! possibly the best place to live except the bad weather.....
Omagh is awesome!! I loved it there. Going back to Ireland in a year!! So excited!

Re: Where do you live?

Jeroen aka aksie said:
I live in Eindhoven,

huh where is that ? It's a city in the Netherlands (maybe you know it from a footballclub called PSV or the company Philips)

anyway I dont see many ppl form my country here :(

meh i've been to eindhove, my grandparents/cousins/uncles and aunts/distant relations live in holland. i think there is a rely nice hotel in eindhoven i stayed in.

anyways, my dad worked in kuwait for a few years, and we stayed there occasionally. not rely lived, but it was a nice place. i live in woking, surrey. . . chavtown uk!
every night in saturday night! and all tht. . .

katman said:
Cape Town, South Africa.

My dad just got back from South Africa where he taught for 5 weeks in Durban. He said Cape Town was one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

I was born in Salisbury NC USA (near Charlotte)

Moved to Hendersonville NC USA (in Smokey Mountains)

Moved to Eden NC USA

Moved back to Salisbury

Moved to Bucharest Romania (stayed for 2 years)

Moved to Flint, Michigan USA

Pretty much the life of a musician 's family.

mattsmith said:
My dad just got back from South Africa where he taught for 5 weeks in Durban. He said Cape Town was one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Your dad would be spot-on then. Previously I lived in Johannesburg and Pretoria (about 1400km inland to the north) but moved to Cape Town 10 years ago. I wouldn't trade it for anywhere in the world.

If you look at the pic I posted earlier, I work near the foot of the nearest of the two hills (Signal Hill) to the right of Table Mountain (the big, flat number in the middle of the pic). I can highly recommend a visit to our shores.

Last edited by a moderator:
London boy here.

Living in Camden Town right now....nice if you like crackheads and tourists :)

But seriously...its an OK place. Lived in London all my life and I would consider Camden one of the most "Vibrant" parts of town.

delhi, ontario (3000 people, official tobacco capital of canada)
hamilton, ontario (went to mcmaster university)
lethbridge, alberta (graduate school)

S

Born and lived in Seattle, WA, USA for 40 yrs
Moved to Port Orford, OR 10 yrs ago

From pop 600.000 (or 3.2 million if ya count the metro area) to 1200.

I live just South of Bangor, Maine in the United States. Have lived here for 15 years, (No close neighbors to complain about the skins) and before that I lived 30 minutes South of Here in Waterville, Maine. Thats it.

I live right in the middle of the US. Jacksonville Illinois. Driving distance to STL, Chicago, Nashville and 3 1/2 hrs by plane to NYC or LA! Boring place to exist but there is plenty of studio work and you can get anywhere in the USA real quick if needed.

I was born and raised in Tennessee, Maryville Tn. Then moved to Whiteman AFB in Missouri for 3 1/2 years. Now I live the chicken capitol of the world, Springdale Arkansas.

Back