What's your latest purchase?

drumnut87

I’ve used the power dot version on a snare before and it’s incredible!
theyre awesome aint they! :D ive got them on 3 of my snares atm uncluding my vinnie paul one :D

i LOVE AQ heads... i use coated response2's on my toms.. might go clear on the new kit
good choices! :D ive got clear response 2s on my tama rockstar toms atm, sounds great over their classic clear resonants! :D

RickP

Gold Member
Made a trade of kits today for this Sonor Vintage Series kit 20/12/14 . I had previously owned a Sonor Vintage series kit in the discontinued Onyx finish ( high is why I sold it - could not find add ons): This is my favourite finish in the Vintage series. They are also my favourite line from Sonor .

Attachments

• 403C6E3C-3E01-4023-ABFF-9B0AED96D2B8.jpeg
    403C6E3C-3E01-4023-ABFF-9B0AED96D2B8.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 9
  • C1632B05-A71E-4E68-96C5-1541DEDB5062.jpeg
    C1632B05-A71E-4E68-96C5-1541DEDB5062.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 9
  • F4366BFF-8499-40FC-BE73-AE0EF511EBC7.jpeg
    F4366BFF-8499-40FC-BE73-AE0EF511EBC7.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 9

Bozozoid

Made a trade of kits today for this Sonor Vintage Series kit 20/12/14 . I had previously owned a Sonor Vintage series kit in the discontinued Onyx finish ( high is why I sold it - could not find add ons): This is my favourite finish in the Vintage series. They are also my favourite line from Sonor .
Damn I'm jealous!

Lee-Bro

Resizer_16244701408440.jpg

Nothing super unique this time, just a Gibraltar stand and mounting plate.

But I did want to give a shout out to Erik and the Edrumcenter. This combo was about $10 less than other online retailers and I had it here in 2 days.

*edited to resize the photo to something more manageable.

Last edited:

drumnut87

YTBlMmE4YTk2NDRlNWVjMzMyN2E3YzYwNDFlYjQ1MTQFOv4c0ARk9mLoTn53WjN8aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb2...jpg

taking delivery of this paiste 2002 rock bell ride tomorrow dinnertime, so thats my latest purchase :)

it'll be getting a clean up then sold on if any UK paiste fans are interested :)

Last edited:

drumnut87

This is appropriate and approved as he was an Aquarian player.
They're phenomenal heads. I will be going back to them after a brief experimentation with Evans.
ooo didnt know he was with aquarian, always thought he was remo and evans only, cheers for the info! :D

Don’t tell @csnow ! He’ll go “flipping” crazy if he hears about this…especially if he’s been sucking back on craft beers! :unsure: (y) Nice cymbal though mate, I might’ve been interested but I can’t justify 4 Paiste ride cymbals!!😂

hahahaha well you never know, he may want it (if he's UK based). and awww, you know you want it! its a discontinued ride so its rare to find now :)

*as senator palpatine* do it :p

someguy01

ooo didnt know he was with aquarian, always thought he was remo and evans only, cheers for the info! :D

hahahaha well you never know, he may want it (if he's UK based). and awww, you know you want it! its a discontinued ride so its rare to find now :)

*as senator palpatine* do it :p
I think perhaps it was short lived. I recall reading that in the liner notes for Vulgar Display of Power. I could be wrong, as I'm old and getting the onset of CRS.

drumnut87

Too bad you don't like it. What's wrong with it?
doesnt suit what i play plus im not a big lover of the sound of it, got it as an experiment to see if i could get on with it :)

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Just picked up a 18" Zildjian K EFX crash cymbal as a third crash on my kit. I was looking at a lot of trash crashes and this one really caught my ear. It'll make for a good crash cymbal to ride on during heavy beats. Plus it looks rad on my kit.

View attachment 105729

totes jelly!!!

Suburbankidz

Used Zildjian New Beat 13 inch hats, and they sound amazing! Serial number dates them to 2001. Have had a blast practicing with these. (Still have my 14 inch New Beats and love those too)

Another rummage sale find...but this time they knew what they had, but I still paid less than online used venues and GC. I don't have a lot of gear--but again--very grateful to have these.

Zildjian New Beat 13 inch hats.PNG

Last edited: