SONOR Phonic Plus snare

dakkg

I have snare drum Sonor phonic plus from 80th years,does anybody know about that snare?
mahoganysnares.html

Re: SONOR Phonic plus snare

Hi!
I know your post/thread is old...
Just wanted to inform you that if you use the "search" function (pretty any forum has this function) I'm sure you'll find some info on that drum/model range. In case you're still searching for infos... Maybe I'm terribly late.

Now that's what I call dedication to service, Arky. Answering a 4 year old question :)

Impressive.

larry, you're too kind ;-)

I'll tell you the trick. I'm playing the registration watchdog in the background (great way to kill spam before it hits the forum) so I'm constantly observing what's going on and who's online (provided I'm at home and I'm not distracted by something). And that user had only 1 post before so I checked him and that post. I felt I should inform him of the search function, that's all, haha. That post was his only post so it also could have been like 7 years old or anyway. Plus I was surprised that there weren't any replies - the Phonic series isn't that rare so I'm sure some people might have a lot to contribute.

Back