No I don't want to rule the world.

GetAgrippa

Diamond Member
Well I'm done talking science before I get banned or tick off all my friends-that isn't my intention. I just naturally have the gift lol. So enough butchering science and time to butcher some drumming-no this is not a cover. Everybody wants to Rule the World which as a cover is tricky-one thing there is two or three different drum versions-mine is a hybrid and I take liberties so it's not a cover-still I liked the flow of it and thought I'd share and get my mind of the dang pandemic which I guess it wants to rule the world but we can't let it.

Well I'm done talking science before I get banned or tick off all my friends-that isn't my intention. I just naturally have the gift lol. So enough butchering science and time to butcher some drumming-no this is not a cover. Everybody wants to Rule the World which as a cover is tricky-one thing there is two or three different drum versions-mine is a hybrid and I take liberties so it's not a cover-still I liked the flow of it and thought I'd share and get my mind of the dang pandemic which I guess it wants to rule the world but we can't let it.
Actually the definition of a cover has morphed from doing your own version (what I believe a cover should be) to Copying exactly what the original track is showing, to me that is NOT a cover....

Thanks for watching and support-it's a fun song for sure.
No one would want me to the rule the world-I wouldn't want the job either. I'm just waiting for my ride to Mars to get off this crazy planet. I hear there is spice there-and underground water. Muad-dib. Wow just did a snare solo with that voice.

Oh I was expecting that time modulated version that is super trendy - I almost don't know how to process a straight playthrough haha.

One of the most inspiring songs of my lifetime.
Kurt in that Austin-Healey made me want to go to see America. And I did - drove from Florida to California.
I struggle with fast hihats like that.
Is that a shuffle?

Pinky-and-the-Brain.jpeg

One of the most inspiring songs of my lifetime.
Kurt in that Austin-Healey made me want to go to see America. And I did - drove from Florida to California.
I struggle with fast hihats like that.
Is that a shuffle?
It is a shuffle in 12/8 but unlike the original track @GetAgrippa is playing all the 8th notes on the hats, putting his own stamp on it...I reckon he does want to rule the world after all... :unsure: (y) 😂

No one would want me to the rule the world-I wouldn't want the job either. I'm just waiting for my ride to Mars to get off this crazy planet. I hear there is spice there-and underground water. Muad-dib. Wow just did a snare Yo
No one would want me to the rule the world-I wouldn't want the job either. I'm just waiting for my ride to Mars to get off this crazy planet. I hear there is spice there-and underground water. Muad-dib. Wow just did a snare solo with that voice.
You say you don't want to rule the world, mr. Agrippa, but how do you explain this video of you starting your car this morning?

Back