NEW GREAT ENDORSEMENT FOR ME :)

Mirkko

Finally i can tell u all! I'm very proud to announce that i'm now a DrumCraft's official artist!
These instruments are amazing,so happy to be with them,i feel lucky!
Check out the brand new artist's page,even if it's work in progress @

http://www.drumcraft.com/artistlist_dc.html?&L=12

Anyway,these are just a few "home made" pics,i'll do a new photoshoot very soon with my DC kit (gong bass included! :p ),so please stay tuned.Also i use now Sabian Cymbals.

www.DrumCraft.com

Senzanome-scaladigrigi-04copia.jpg

Senzanome-scaladigrigi-05copia.jpg

Wow man, killer setup! How bout some colour.

I was checking out the Pearl catalogue endorsee's, how come all the Italians go by one name, Criz, Bandini, Marangolo, Bandini. Is it the Italian ego thing, they want to be known as "The Great Bandini". Or is there just some cultural thing over there where this is just the way it is done?

Wow man, killer setup! How bout some colour.

I was checking out the Pearl catalogue endorsee's, how come all the Italians go by one name, Criz, Bandini, Marangolo, Bandini. Is it the Italian ego thing, they want to be known as "The Great Bandini". Or is there just some cultural thing over there where this is just the way it is done?
Thx :)
The finish is called Mocha Burst Fade....woody color in the biddle faded to the black edges.
And Christ...well...he's a well recognized drummer here in italy,he has recorded and toruned with biggest italian names,but i don't know nothin about that "The Great Bandini" ...sound weird.. :S

I didn't see the info I was looking for in the Drumcraft site, other than they use scandinavian birch and NA Maple, They look like ply drums, are they all the same thickness and number of plys from small tom to big tom? The bass drum claws match the lug style which is nice, have a billet aluminum look. Post a video of the new kit when you get a chance, would love to hear them.

congratulations for sure!!

I didn't see the info I was looking for in the Drumcraft site, other than they use scandinavian birch and NA Maple, They look like ply drums, are they all the same thickness and number of plys from small tom to big tom? The bass drum claws match the lug style which is nice, have a billet aluminum look. Post a video of the new kit when you get a chance, would love to hear them.
Yep---i also use the 8 series in scandinavian birch,and yes they use thin 6,7 & 8 ply shell-the shell hardware comes in satin chrome finish with all the satin shell finish,while the laquer ones come with black nickel hardware-
The satin shell hardware it's very nice,i love it,i've it on my bronze snare :)
Also,trust me (this thing has impressed me so much!),the hardware is so heavy duty! i simply love it,i'm that kind of person very precise and curious about hardware,because i think that quality stands do the big work...i mean u can have the best cymbal or the best drum,but if u have crappy stands,they never gonna sound as the best as they are.
Even the kick pedal! i've a DW 9002 & 5002 and i love em-but DrumCraft send me a single one from series 8 and i was amazed! in fact i've ordered a double one too!!
I'll post videos asap :)

That's awesome!! Yeah can't wait to see some color pics. Just take a few shots of the kit yourself and post them ;-)

Back