New blog post about Shell Construction

Interesting, especially the introduction about the wrong details we so often focus on.

I have only heard good comments about your work, congrats !

Very classy finishes, any wraps or flashier finishes in the works ?

You've come to the right place to sell drum gear.

The techno babble/nerdery is more subjective on this forum tho. DRUM WORKSHOP has been laying-up plies over, under, sideways and down for years already. Considering the fact you're preaching to the choir here, one still needs to ask what could be considered sellable attributes in drum design, materials and construction, and how do we splain this in a way consumers will 'buy it'?

IDL website gives us a glimpse at modern day millennial marketing speak, but that market I believe is ripest in the $600 range, and the majors are producing kits that can do all you need them to do on a working level in that price range currently with impunity, and it looks like they'll be able to keep this up seemingly 'forever'... they've found their goose that lays the golden egg- the $6-700 drum kit.

I see a lot of competition in the Hi-End range, where I see IDL is at. Let's hope the sheer numbers of cash flush millennials can support you, their numbers are great. The magic 'is' in the marketing tho.

Back