My first drum covers, just having some fun.

gr82bagn

Pioneer Member
Wish I did this 20 years ago. Then again the technology was not there, lol. I'm learning how to record my drums at home, I love what new recording equipment offers me in terms of being able to practice playing songs at home, record what I practice and just all in all have a blast.

I use to play in bands and I still enjoy the occasional live gig but I get my biggest kick just playing and learning. As I get better at this I'll go beyond the simple groove and add more involved pieces. Don't mind the sound I'll get that all worked out I just wanted to share in the fun I'm having. By the way my wife was the camera man on the Wild Horses video using an iPhone. LOL!

I hope you enjoy and please let me know what you think.

Wild Horses Cover

Mustang Sally Cover

Have to say...I really enjoyed the groove on Mustang Sally. Great job!

Nice playing there and glad your having fun with recording. I have done a little bit and had some good results as well.

Keep it up.
Kevin

Nice playing there and glad your having fun with recording. I have done a little bit and had some good results as well.

Keep it up.
Kevin
Thank you, for me its fun first, then practice to improve. I figure as long as your having fun practice is less painful.

Back