Marco Maggiore Here! Hello Everybody!!!

Marco Blue.jpg
(Blue Note Milano march 28 2017 Eumir Deodato & Euro Groove Department Live)

Marco e sting.jpg
(With Sting, Palabigi, Reggio Emilia, Italy, November 20 2019 going downstage after the show)

WHO I AM
Hello Everybody! My Name is Marco Maggiore, i'm a drummer producer from Milano Italy, i started play drums when i was 4 years old;
I played drums in some professional bands since i was 14 years old, later on i founded a trio band named Euro Groove Department in 2004 when i was 23 years old;
With this band, during the years i released an album named "Optical Illusion" featuring Michael Manring and Emanuele Cisi, and Live DVD named Euro Groove Department & Michael Manring Live at Cantoni Theatre;
In 2009 i've been called by Eumir Deodato to collaborate in the project named EUMIR DEODATO & EURO GROOVE DEPARTMENT touring around Europe sharing the stage with Al Jarreau, George Duke, Randy Crawford and Joe Sample, Yellow Jackets, Earth Wind & Fire, Al Di Meola among others in the biggest european festivals and venues;
In 2014 i starte my own project releasing an album named "PassWords" and Two singles in 2018 "Around Around" Mastered at Abbey Road Studios by Miles Showel and a cover of "Wishlist" by Pearl Jam, as a drummer-lead singer-producer-arranger together with my long time friends Fabio Beltramini and Andrea Fossella
(Today the project is named M81);

In 2019 i've been called as a session drummer to play drums with Sting, Zucchero Fornaciari, Renato Zero, Amii Stewart, Sumi Jo, Andrea Griminelli, Irene Fornaciari, Beppe Carletti and may more...

SOME VIDEOS FROM MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Don't forget to subscribe if you like!!!

MARCO MAGGIORE "Drumming Moments" On Tour with EUMIR DEODATO

Euro Groove Department "Sniff the Beef"

MARCO MAGGIORE - Pink Moon Live

MARCO MAGGIORE - "Falling Down On Me Live"

Eumir Deodato & Euro Groove Department - Super Strut Live @ Arona, Italy (2011)

Con Steve Gadd.jpg
With Steve Gadd in Bergamo, Italy

Con Eumir Deodato.jpg
On tour with Eumir Deodato

Con Roger Taylor.jpg
With Roger Taylor (Queen)

Last edited:
Back