Larryace - 10,000 post roast

Anon La Ply

Diamond Member
This would not have slipped quietly by if Henri was around. Larry has quietly and recently joined the 10k club, along with Grunt, Andy and someone else.

It would be good to give him all the hooha that Henri gave me but I don't have the focus or organisation skills. I can say that Larry's been an awesome online friend over the years and I'm greatly looking forward to seeing his ugly mug (among others) at the London Drum Show in October.

Many have benefited from his loveable personality and rare analytical ability. If you want to know how to practice effectively, the mechanics of drum strokes, the function of drums in a band or home remedies, Larry has the info. No one given a better rundown of your tracks in Your Playing (apart from maybe the gurulike and currently missing Brentn).

So a big congrats to The Boron Kid!

Feel free to share Larry tales ...

I remember when I met Larry for the first time. He was standing outside a dive bar, next to his van with a 'progressive' cigarette in his mouth. I took Larry to one side and issued him with a Police caution. My moustache rubbed against my lips and I knew, that one day, he would be back to haunt my dreams.

Wow, that quick- thanks for rectifying this terrible oversight Grea!
And, um Happy Post-day (??) to Larry!

Happy 10K my cyber buddy.

Trying to imagine DW without you is like trying to imagine the world with no hypothetical situalions.

Good on ya mate,the Baron of Bucks County.:)

Steve B

Last edited:
Congratulations to Uncle Larry!
He has clearly passed the 10k mark already...

Uncle Larry and I first became friends over a mutual appreciation of leopard print.
Enuf said :)

But really, congrats Larry! You deserve all the accolades we can reign down upon you. Hope you're around for another 10,000.

Wow this is so cool. Since I'm the master of ceremonies here, I have one request: Scratch my Back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezJY_qqz_x8

The dancing roughly translates to how I feel about 10,000+ posts. Especially the guy in the white shirt :)

so this F'n guy Larryace....he hits 10,000 posts....big F'n deal!

10,000 spots DrummerWorld wishes it had back.

Bernard is making a call as we speak to see if there is a limit to the amount of pointless material one member is allowed to post.........you may be out of luck Lar....the internet police are coming to arrest you for wasting everyones F'ing time

....and have any of you seen this guy....?

I've seen younger faces on cash

I mean..... I wouldn't f--k this guy with Bea Arthurs D---k

Larry used to live next door to me and for years I thought his families washing machine was off balance and loud as hell.....when I sent the man from the repair company over he realized it was Larry practicing....

in all seriousness.....I love you brother

you are a kick ass drummer and an even better man

here's to 10,000 more you F'n a--hole

Last edited:
Here's my shout out of love and support to LarryAce, or as I'm gonna refer to him from now on, Phil Callins. He's been callin' me Phil for at least a year now, and that's not my name.

Congrats, Phil Callins, on posting 10,000 times on DW, and think of all of the time you spent out of your life doing so. Thanks for the ultimate sacrifice!

Is that all you guys got? Need I remind you that this is a roast? Cmon, take off the gloves for crying out loud. Now's not the time for pleasantries. Let's see what you're made of big boy...You're gonna need more heat than that to roast this!...(points to derriere)

How many uncle larrys does it take to change a light bulb?

A: It's irrelevant. He'll just leave the light bulbs in the van to get stolen, so find someone else.

Is that all you guys got? Need I remind you that this is a roast? Cmon, take off the gloves for crying out loud.

Larry used to live next door to me and for years I thought his families washing machine was off balance and loud as hell.....when I sent the man from the repair company over he realized it was Larry practicing....

There's no way I could beat these "roast quotes" so won't even try (still laughing...)

so this F'n guy Larryace....he hits 10,000 posts....but F'n deal!

10,000 spots DrummerWorld wishes it had back.

Bernard is making a call as we speak to see if there is a limit to the amount of pointless material one member is allowed to post.........you may be out of luck Lar....the internet police are coming to arrest you for wasting everyones F'ing time

in all seriousness.....I love you brother

you are a kick ass drummer and an even better man

here's to 10,000 more you F'n a--hole

No matter how long I could have tried, there is no way I could of come up with this.... Priceless.......

Congratulations Larry. You make this place a better place.....

10K?

Jesus Larry, what's it like to have no life? Or maybe you joined in 1978?

Those kinds of numbers are generally reserved for people with office jobs who dick around on the computer all day.

This is a roast....right?

Seriously, congratulations?

I estimate that I will be there in another 38 years and, if I time it right, I can post my 10K on my 100th birthday.!

I just want to come forward and blow the whistle...
I happen to know that Larry used steroids during his posting career.
I vote that we have a DRUMMERWORLD official hearing to address these serious allegations.

It's not the 10000 posts that counts. It's the 10000
nephews and nieces he has on this forum. And none of them look like him.

Larry you really are one of the funniest people around here but alway on topic somehow. Thanks for all you do. I very much appreciate it and enjoy it.

Come on people, let's tell Larry the truth! Tell him how we really feel...
Larry,,, you suck,,, I mean, you don't just suck, You really suck!
I know that this is a surprise coming from me but I just had to confess my true feelings :)
We had to endure 10,000 posts of your crap and then we have to congratulate you for it???
That is just crazy. No one in their right mind would be friends with a drummer who tuned the reso heads on his toms so high that glass broke when he played them.
I could go on and on but I won't waste anymore of my time. I am after all a busy drummer striving to make $50 a gig, which is $25 more than you make.

Back