Jojo Mayer Clinic in Toronto!!

dxtrinc

Hey Guys

I just wanted to let all the Toronto area drummerworld members know that Jojo Mayer!!! will be doing a clinic at the drum shop I work at:

Cosmo Music

http://cosmomusic.ca/contact-us.html

Date: September 9, 2011

Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm

Tickets: $10 in advance, $15 on show day

Tickets are available in the Atrium at the Cash Desks.

Attachments

• jojomayersabian550.jpg
    jojomayersabian550.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 556
That’s awesome. He is one of the few drummers that will give a clinic where you will come home and learn ALOT from.

Btw, when I first read the title I though it said "John Mayer Clinic in Toronto!!" until I clicked on it and say the picture. lol

Do you know if he's touring Canada? I couldn't find any info on his site or facebook or myspace about any clinics. I'm near Vancouver, any info on a Canada tour would be much appreciated.

apparently there will be a stop in Langley, BC (Vancouver folks might be interested) on wednesday september 8 at 7pm on 4899 207st according to an email I just got from Long & McQuade

Someone ask him abou this foot DVD? I heard it has been in the works for awhile ( if fact I asked him awhile back) and hopefully we should expect a release?

Damn, such bad timing! I have four months off for summer, and the clinic has to be on the second day after university classes start :p

Hopefully I can find a way to make it down from Hamilton in time. Must... go...

Glad I got back on here in time and found this thread again. Absolutely going to the Langley clinic. Will try to take some video if that's allowed.

Saw Jojo last night in Langley(Vancouver) B.C. Great show, cool discussion. They gave away a bunch of swag as door prizes: shirts, sticks etc
One lucky guy won the grand prize: Sonor Force Select 5.5x14 Snare in Brown Galaxy Sparkle. That lucky guy was not me unfortunately. Here's some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_8121.jpg
    IMG_8121.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_8126.jpg
    IMG_8126.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 254
he's doing his Calgary clinic tonight. I'm super excited for it. Does anyone know if he's been doing meet and greets or signing autographs afterwards?

Back