INDe's New Ultralight Tom Holders

I have their suspension tom mount on all of my toms now. They're fantastic; well engineered, functional, and rugged.

Interesting. Looks like you might be able mount two toms off that bracket for a five piece set.

Well, I guess the wait is over for me. I've explored all the other possibilities for a tom holder on my virgin Slingerland bass drum. I bought a couple, and all to no avail. Just could not bring myself to drill and mount something that weighed as much as the drum itself, or invest money in the equally-heavy Ludwig mount.

So, Josh comes thru with something that I can use and feel good about. And it fits with the vintage theme. Thank you, sir!

GeeDeeEmm

Cool concept; I could use this for my Ludwig CM kick instead of the bulkier ATLAS mounting system. Only gripe from seeing INDE's web page on this product is that the L-arm is only of 10.5mm variety and isn't knurled. If the tom mount can accept a 12.7mm L-arm I'd buy a rail system in a heartbeat!

Well, I guess the wait is over for me. I've explored all the other possibilities for a tom holder on my virgin Slingerland bass drum. I bought a couple, and all to no avail. Just could not bring myself to drill and mount something that weighed as much as the drum itself, or invest money in the equally-heavy Ludwig mount.

So, Josh comes thru with something that I can use and feel good about. And it fits with the vintage theme. Thank you, sir!

GeeDeeEmm

Yes. Looks to me like its perfect for vintage drums.

Very nice, are you able to get 2 Tom mounts on the bridge span? Would it be capable of holding 12 & 13”? You should try
I was wondering the same thing. I have an Atlas rail holding my 12" but I was thinking about buying a 13" to add on but trying to think about how I would mount it easily. I already have the mounts to hang them from cymbal stands but I like that idea of potentially mounting 2 toms from this rail.

Last edited:
Cool concept; I could use this for my Ludwig CM kick instead of the bulkier ATLAS mounting system. Only gripe from seeing INDE's web page on this product is that the L-arm is only of 10.5mm variety and isn't knurled. If the tom mount can accept a 12.7mm L-arm I'd buy a rail system in a heartbeat!
The site does sell 12.7 L-arms so I hope it would be interchangeable.

The site does sell 12.7 L-arms so I hope it would be interchangeable.

Yea, good stuff. I hope too. Gosh, $25 for those arms is a bit steep IMO.

Back