How a professional drummer trains with tricks and stats

The bars or stats imply what you are playing is being 'scored'? How is it scored, subjectively by you, or objectively by some sort of machine learning ?

Well it was an awesome video-I enjoyed your playing. But I don't know how much a beginner might get out of it-other than inspiration-which is a worthy task. And after about 7 minutes I noted how long the video is and man I can't focus for that long to stopped to write my comments LOL. I didn't listen with headphones though=so I'm still looking.

Well it was an awesome video-I enjoyed your playing. But I don't know how much a beginner might get out of it-other than inspiration-which is a worthy task. And after about 7 minutes I noted how long the video is and man I can't focus for that long to stopped to write my comments LOL. I didn't listen with headphones though=so I'm still looking.
Thanks man, I believe the most useful parts for a beginner are timing and structure, you can navigate the video via the comment pinned on YouTube

Great playing ( i skipped around and didn't watch the whole thing.Nice use of dynamics also.

Note to thread contributors: Respectful constructive criticism is encouraged, slamming another forum member's playing is not. Equally, posts derailing the thread through dragging up long standing personal spats are discouraged.

Thread moved to appropriate forum, and non productive content removed.
You can delete this comment if you like, I didn't comment on the thread before after viewing some of the video because I thought maybe i was missing something because i liked it versus the first comment. Glad you took the time to get this one on track!

Back