Happy new year.

IAN - W -

Rebel
FROM B.: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Bernhard & Team,

You have put together an excellent drumming forum, for the entire world to share. Keep it simple and traditional as it is. When it comes the time to move on to innovation do so, but actually is great.

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad to You and your loved ones.

All The Best,

Ian

Happy Holiday season and a great New Year...

Its that time again....I can't believe it. Wishing everyone a safe, and wonderful holiday.... anyone have a good Christmas chuckle......how about my father-in-law (Clark Griswold), who tied the christmas tree to the roof of the car...then proceeded to try and park the car...in the garage...DUH!!! Charlie Brown has a better looking tree....but on a positive note, we had very little trimming to do....
Wishing you all the best.....Merry Christmas gang.......

Re: Merry Christmas.......

And the same to you. Have a great day.

HO HO HO, Happy Holiday Drum Dudes, and Dude-etts! And you to Grunt! LOL

Hear ye, hear ye! Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Bernard, Mods. and esteemed members of this wonderful on-line community!

yeah! hope everybody has a great day, merry christmas today for all in and arround australia and merry christmas for tomorrow for the rest of the world! enjoy all you presents and hopefully there will be some shiney new cymbals of nice big drum under the tree for all of you! haha MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas everyone. Happy Hanaka, Saturnalia etc etc etc.

I'm about to spend the day with one of my student's families. He's the young 8 year old genius. I have a nice new crash cymbal for him. :)

Merry Christmas all you little drummer boy's & girls

Re: Happy Holiday season and a great New Year...

I wish you all a happy holiday season and a great New Year!!!

On Drummerworld this was a quiet year. No turbulences, no big fights with following banning actions - i'm happy.

Thanks to You All and the moderation of DogBreath and Nutha Jason. Thanks for their big work behind the scenes.

So I just can add:

Everything will stay as it is - a good sign i hope in these economic difficult times.

Drummerworld Website and also Drummerworld Forum will stay free - no big changes or charges planned.

Again, many thanks for your contributions - great threads and sometimes a good laugh...that's the way we go...

And never forget: Keep Drumming

Bernhard

Re: FROM B.: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

One more here to say thank you to Bernhard, DogBreath and Nutha Jason and I hope all had a very merry Christmas.

Happy New Year to all here at Drummerworld.

Sorry to post this in the general discussion thread, but as a born and bred scotsman i feel as if it is my duty to wish you all from the bottom of my scottish heart a happy new year, no one does it like the scottish. So i hope you have a good one and a blessing on you all from my fairy wand, that i borrowed from my mother.

Git it inta ya.

Gordon

Ach mon, and ye 'ave a bonny 2010 too, Gordon:)

My background is largely mainland Europe but Colin our keys player, who is an old friend, is a Scot so there's a small connection ...

Back