Get a load of this!

PacifRick

Craigslist Ad!

Drums (left handed) (Telford)
Date: 2011-10-08, 9:12PM EDT
Reply to: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Got a bass drum and a floor tom tom both left handed. black pearl color. Sale are trade.

What, You never heard of a left handed floor tom and bass drum before?
I had to special order mine.

I got a left handed reso head for my snare a while ago. Didn't have much money at the time, so I couldn't afford a new one. You do not want to know the effort I had to put into inverting and reversing it, but I did it in the end. Didn't sound too bad either. I wish I had some pictures of that; I felt quite proud at the time.

A friend of mine got a left handed stick a couple of weeks ago, but he didn't care. I'll never understand how he managed to play with it, but he did somehow.

With the right adapter you can mount a right handed pedal on a left handed kick with decent results.

People souldn't be allowed to post on CL when the're off their meds.Everybody knows bass drums and floor toms in black pearl wrap only come in right hand models.What a pineapple

Steve B

My biggest problem was always mixing up the right and left hand sticks, so annoying!

Thats why you have to buy the self adjusting models.They automaticly adjust to fit either hand when you pick them up.Its worth the extra 200 US

Steve B

Back in the days of rail style tom mounts there really were right and left hand bass drums.
The rail mount would be off to the right side on a left hand bass drum.

Sorry, there never were left hand floor toms.

My biggest problem was always mixing up the right and left hand sticks, so annoying!

That's so stoopid....after the third time it happened to me, I marked 'em with a sharpie (L & R)
duh.....

I just realized something, That guy at GC that charged me extra for the special order on the left handed tom and bass ripped me off!

I just realized something, That guy at GC that charged me extra for the special order on the left handed tom and bass ripped me off!

He didn't rip you off at all...if he had ordered you the right handed tom, the badge would be facing you, not the crowd. Who wants that?

He didn't rip you off at all...if he had ordered you the right handed tom, the badge would be facing you, not the crowd. Who wants that?

Badges are supposed to face out? How am I supposed to know what kind of drums I'm playing?

Back