Found a 1970s Supra!

One thing ive noticed is the price increase on 70's supras,its insane...lol seen a 76' LM402 asking price $1300 usd. i know its the real deal but holy moly. like to find one and hang on too it. kinda like a old classic car lol

keep swattin'

One thing ive noticed is the price increase on 70's supras,its insane...lol seen a 76' LM402 asking price $1300 usd. i know its the real deal but holy moly. like to find one and hang on too it. kinda like a old classic car lol

keep swattin'
They're not worth anything like that...that's just a grifter or someone completely clueless. You can buy ones in great shape off CL and Reverb for $500-600 any day of the week. Getting below that price point takes a little luck or buying a pimply one. The LM400s are definitely more available and cheaper.

They're not worth anything like that...that's just a grifter or someone completely clueless. You can buy ones in great shape off CL and Reverb for $500-600 any day of the week. Getting below that price point takes a little luck or buying a pimply one. The LM400s are definitely more available and cheaper.
yeah I was talking extreme listings I would never pay that...ever..lol. those pointy badge LM402's are still pretty pricey though. if only my 76 acrolite was like that. :p

Back