FINALLY! Pics of my kit!

sweet kit man
lol it was funny how you said Gibraltar throne but it wasn't in the pics
must be an invisible one
but thats for sharing gotta love those aquarians!

sweet kit man
lol it was funny how you said Gibraltar throne but it wasn't in the pics
must be an invisible one
but thats for sharing gotta love those aquarians!

It's sort of because I was standing on it most of the pictures ;)

This is the throne:
SIEGE+BATTERIE+GIBRALTAR+9608.JPG

hey man, i dig that kit looks super cool, how do you like that pork pie snare, and 20AA as a crash ride, kit looks great, keep rocking.

hey man, i dig that kit looks super cool, how do you like that pork pie snare, and 20AA as a crash ride, kit looks great, keep rocking.

The pork pie sounds great man! I got it for a ridiculous price too. $120! It was originally over $200...

The 20" AA MT Crash sounds amazing! You can hear it in this video on the right. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M2J2lxjWw8

Thanks for the compliments. I've invested my life in to these drums. I'm hopefully gonna celebrate with a new Tama superstar hyperdrive before the new years in 2009 ;]!!

Sweet! You've got a great setup there. You must be tall and/or have really long arms, those hi-hats are in the upper-atmosphere!

Sweet! You've got a great setup there. You must be tall and/or have really long arms, those hi-hats are in the upper-atmosphere!

Actually, I'm about 5'9, and I usually do have them a little lower. I don't know why they were so high in this picture. I like them higher than the normal person, but not that high ;)

Nice kit, but i really am amazed you can possibly think those heads are too "open sounding"!

They actually are really open-sounding. In fact, my friend and I were at Guitar Center last year, and he was looking to buy new heads. I suggested the Studio-X's, because as the name implies, it would sound like a studio. That wasn't the case, although they still sound very good.

Oh snap. I have it good don't I?
Well, it gets really hot in my room due to the sun always shining my room's way, and I live in Florida, which is arguably just as hot as Arizona ;P

oh I'm sorry you have to handle that terrible humidity!
haha

Thanks! :D
I think these are a little too open-sounding for me

Wait a second.

Maybe I need to get my eyes checked , but aren't those the heads with pieces of foam on the edges to make them more of a thump rather then an "open sound"?

Maybe I am confused about what you mean by "open sound" whatever that IS.

Wait a second.

Maybe I need to get my eyes checked , but aren't those the heads with pieces of foam on the edges to make them more of a thump rather then an "open sound"?

Actually, they're not foam. I honestly don't know what the ring is made of, but it feels like just a piece of paper. I'm guessing it's for looks more than it's for sound, but I'm probably wrong.

The foam ring you're talking about is on the Superkicks...

With the side snare, for 805drummer...

Very nice, very nice.

The only thing that I don't get is how they don't sell one in black and red anymore...they're discontinued. And the series one that you have has the old 805 logo, which confuses me even more.

Very nice, very nice.

The only thing that I don't get is how they don't sell one in black and red anymore...they're discontinued. And the series one that you have has the old 805 logo, which confuses me even more.

It's probably really old. The person who sold it wasn't even the person who owned it. It was her son I think... She sold it without his permission XD

Wait a second.

I'm glad you said something ........I don't get it ....Studio X too open ?! No way! Nice heads, but not TOO OPEN ?? Far from it ......

Back