Drummerworld Dictionary

100 posts and no-one's mentioned the "inner circle" yet? For shame....
(You people know who you are)

Another issue that deserves inclusion in the DW dictionary is the whole "a lot/a lot" thing.

It seems Polly had some rant about that a while back, or at least some comment about it that everyone just ran with. It seems "alot" was one of her pet peeves.

While on the subject of Polly, (and her pets) I believe there was something to do with giant cockroaches. Bonus points if anyone can remember his/her name. It seems she gave it one...

BTW, I'm really not a stalker of Polly...or her aliases. :)

Well... I know alot about Pollyanna, that's why she's appointed me as her agent, so Mr Brady, to answer your question, Polly's cockcroach pet name is Klaus.

Klaus play the drums too... :)

Attachments

• Klaus on the drums.jpg
    Klaus on the drums.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Wombat, Bo's avatar is usually a picture of a lady called Mo - who is a personal friend of his (lucky bastard).

Yes, and I see you have BoMo'ed* your avatar as well.

*BoMo (noun), -'ed, -ing (verb) - To use a photo of a member of the opposite sex who is not necessarily a drummer but may be famous and, typically, attractive for an avatar. Not to be confused with GRUNTERizing your avatar, which is merely changing it on a regular basis. Ex: Did you see Larry's new avatar? He tried a BoMo with a pic of Margaret Thatcher! He'd better GRUNTERize it ASAP!

BTW, someone named Cooper has been asking about you.

Or one could Jim their posts....Jimming is mentioning you are an Engineering Professor in every post no matter the subject. I just Jimmed this post.

They put a U in "Color", who knows what else they're capable of.

Well, the Us are one thing.. What I don't get are warm beer and the royals... Prob haven't been here long enough yet...

No offence to anyone into the the above, of course...

Last edited:
Or one could Jim their posts....Jimming is mentioning you are an Engineering Professor in every post no matter the subject. I just Jimmed this post.

Is he? I had ABSOLUTELY no idea - he kept that pretty quiet.

Larry, you blithering bag of puss, if you had half a brain and could actually read the forum comments instead of parading around ostentatiously in your filthy shorts, trying to stuff as many fingers into available orifices as you can, you might in fact get a minor clue as to what your fellow forum-mates are talking about. But no, that's too much work for you, isn't it? Isn't it? That would require you to read, right? Can't have that, no sir. What's the matter? Afraid you'll get blisters on your lips from trying to read too much, too fast? I swear, if we stuffed your brain into a matchbox it'd be like putting a BB in a box car.

ppppfffffttttttttttt!!!!!!!! Holy crap I'm dyin' here hahahaha!

Whodathunk of procurement of multiple examples of the same drums in different finishes?

What are you saying Andy?

Jimming is mentioning you are an Engineering Professor in every post no matter the subject. I just Jimmed this post.

The problem, GRUNTER, is that you are not an engineering professor (no need for the extraneous caps), consequently you really can't "Jim a post". I can Jim a post because I am an engineering professor.

See what I just did there?

In all seriousness, I find it interesting that some people constantly change their avatars (GRUNTERSDAD being the first one I really noticed on this forum) and some people stick with a single one. I use the same avatar everywhere. If you see this pupster on the net, it's me. Either that, or someone stole the image and is violating my copyright.

And the other point is that I am not Grunter. As the name would imply I am the Dad. Grunter is my son.

And since I am constantly on the look out for the bad guys once In a while I have to go full stealth mode.

Last edited:
Im surprised nobodys mentioned endorsemets yet. Its not an official DW thread without somebody asking about an endorsement.

Im surprised nobodys mentioned endorsemets yet. Its not an official DW thread without somebody asking about an endorsement.

AAHHH...but the thread is young,and there are plenty of 14-16 year old master super talented,cause my mommy says so drummers out there,who feel they shouldn't have to pay for anything ,because they can play death/screamo/combat in line skating/funeral/death/classical metal....perfectly in their basement.:):)

Steve B

Back