Drum Clinic Photos!!!

Living Dead Drummer

Platinum Member
Photos from the July 29th Drum Clinic at Guitar Center.
The clinic was a huge sucess, with close to 100 people in attendance! (The photos only show about an 8th of the people there...)

Special thanks must go out to the people who helped make this possible...
Guitar Center, Crossroads Music Center, The Buffalo Music School, Artvoice, Peace Drums, Zildjian, Factory Metal Percussion, Aquarian, Ahead, Latin Percussion and MacEachern Drums.

cimg1423_low.jpg

cimg1405_low.jpg

cimg1406_low.jpg

cimg1409_low.jpg

cimg1410_low.jpg

cimg1415_low.jpg

cimg1418_low.jpg

cimg1419_low.jpg

cimg1422_low.jpg

Awesome! It's so great of you to take the time and make the effort to share drumming with all of the folks who came out.

How do you prepare for doing a clinic? Do you do an outline of material you want to cover? Do you bring audio to play along with, or is it just you and the drums?

Btw, nice Tama and Peace kits they had for you to play!

Cool. I dig that red sparkle kit!

Awesome! It's so great of you to take the time and make the effort to share drumming with all of the folks who came out.

How do you prepare for doing a clinic? Do you do an outline of material you want to cover? Do you bring audio to play along with, or is it just you and the drums?

Btw, nice Tama and Peace kits they had for you to play!

We take the time to outline everything we are doing for clinics and also bring audio. In the case of this clinic we started by playing along to the BIG Orchestral version of "Rock You Like a Hurricane" (The Buffalo Sabres, our home town NHL team use it during the season, so we went with hometown pride).
Then I did my own lesson that also used some audio tracks.
My partner (Nick Plant) then did his lesson, and it involved a bit of a "name that tune" game with the people who attended.
We ended with playing a song that was compleatly written with percussion.

Those Tama and Peace kits are our own that we brought with us.

Oh, and that big ride I have is a 21" Z Custom Mega Bell Ride :)

Holy wow...that ride has more bell than a church tower! Nice pics, thanks for sharing. I grew up in Jamestown, about a half-hour south of Buffalo...and have a lot of family in B-lo. I travel back there once a year...I'll have to check you out if you're playing around town somewhere!

Back