Double Quotes in a post

haha, there is always that possibility. however, you just spent time from your life to find that picture. and i'm spending time of my life to type this. i will say however, that your ... what are we calling them now? avatar? profile pic? your face?... is the most awesome little thing i've ever seen. if i would have found that on any other site i would have stolen it in a heartbeat and used it. but alas, you are here and i would be called out as a thief.

...maybe i can hax uR pr0phIlE & dEleTE It... wavelength isn't the only 1337 h4XorZ here. ;p

haha, there is always that possibility. however, you just spent time from your life to find that picture. and i'm spending time of my life to type this. i will say however, that your ... what are we calling them now? avatar? profile pic? your face?... is the most awesome little thing i've ever seen. if i would have found that on any other site i would have stolen it in a heartbeat and used it. but alas, you are here and i would be called out as a thief.

...maybe i can hax uR pr0phIlE & dEleTE It... wavelength isn't the only 1337 h4XorZ here. ;p

Hahah u kidding? I have a whole folder of those stupid things. A snarky comment/photo for every occasion. I've been a Farker for some years now....you have to be ready.

Back