Dirty Loops Drum Cover

andresdrummer

Hello drummers.
This is my new drum cover “BITTEN BY THE KITTEN” a Funk/Fusion song by DIRTY LOOPS @dirtyloops
The song it’s extract from the session: "Songs for Lovers" realized in august 2020. The song is performed in unison with the original track played by Aron Mellergård.

In this video I play a GRETSCH Drum Kit, UFIP BRILLIANT SERIES HI-HAT 13”, SABIAN HHX EVOLUTION CRASH 16” 18” - RIDE 22” - OZONE 18” @TheUFIPCYMBALS @SabianVault @gretschdrumsusa
Thanks for watching :)

Hey long time no see. I see your room has grown. Good playing I like watching you, you're precise and very good. 👍👍

Amazing playing and recording! Sounds so clean...

Suggestion - why don't you take out the original drums, then you don't have to play unison (unless you want to)

Hey long time no see. I see your room has grown. Good playing I like watching you, you're precise and very good. 👍👍
Hi man thank you :)
Yes, I live in another city and I play in this amazing studio.
Thank you so much for you kind word, I'm happy you appreciate.
See you soon for another cover :)

Amazing playing and recording! Sounds so clean...

Suggestion - why don't you take out the original drums, then you don't have to play unison (unless you want to)
Hi, thank you so much :)
Yep, I recording all with ZOOM, only audio, the video is from iPhone.
Unfortunately I am unable to remove the original drums :-( But for some songs that are too complex, it might be useful :p

Great job! I love Dirty Loops but didn’t discover till following Corey Wong. Loops drummer is fantastic ! Trying to emulate him you have to really “Work Shit Out” LOL

Great job! I love Dirty Loops but didn’t discover till following Corey Wong. Loops drummer is fantastic ! Trying to emulate him you have to really “Work Shit Out” LOL
Thank you man! yep, the last song cover "Thriller" it's amazing! :love::love: Aron is sensational

Very good, but you could have panned yourself to the left and Aron on the right in the mix. Now we only hear you...
Regards,

Very well played, bravo Andrea!
I hope you don't mind if I allow myself a little suggestion: don't keep your smartphone on a floor tom while playing! Caught up in the momentum, you never know where your fills may end up ...
Hi man, thank you very very much :)
Ahah, don't worry, you are right 😅 Fortunately it was on the second floor tom...but it's not a security 😅

Back