Calling all Brits! Jobeky custom & vintage drum festival, Sunday May 5th.

Andy

Honorary Member
If you've not been before, it's a very cool "drummy" day out. Great masterclasses & performances. This year, amongst others, two 1st call session groove monsters, Karl Brazil & Ash Soan. Some very cool drum gear on display too. A fair representation of UK custom drum makers, as well as range brands such as Premier. Loads of different cymbal brands too, including the incredible creations of Matt Nolan (the guy Paiste turn to for consultancy). Of course, we're there, & invite anyone to try the full range of Origin drums as well as the first of our new snare series. We've got an ex demo drum sale on too (more details on our FB page).

Anyhow, if you can make it Stafford show ground, there's lots to see & do. Come on down to the most friendly UK drum event of the year! It's bank holiday Monday too, so no "I've got to get up early the next day for work" excuses) ;)

So who's coming??????

Attachments

• 893890_430858003672283_343470677_o.jpg
    893890_430858003672283_343470677_o.jpg
    626.4 KB · Views: 528
I've just messaged Mr Teacher, but while he might make it, I'm not so sure that I can: Mr Madge does the Sunday roast and doesn't take kindly to absentees :/

Mr. Mage should be treating you to a day out & a lovely pub lunch, if he knows what's good for him ;)

This is troo, but he's a masochist. Well, he'd need to be, wouldn't he.

Curses! Unfortunately I can't afford the travel up to Stafford this time around.

It's a great show though. A good size but small enough to really talk to the people behind the companies. It's not too loud either - at least it wasn't when I went a couple of years ago.

Good luck Andy. I hope people come away having experienced your kits with the same smile I did!

Yes! I was there with Jay Irving and took a special interest in the Stave snare drum (14/6 I think) you add. Would have loved to have bought it tbh.
Ah yes, I think I remember. Sorry to sound so vague, but I'm old + muddled, plus we saw a lot of people that day :) Was it the padauk (striking deep reddish/orange colour) stave you liked with the new hardware? Just curious.

Back