Attack Drum Heads Availability

classikdrummr

Proflex 1 seem to be hard to get lately. Backordered from Sweetwater. DCP has them but no Free Shipping , so illl pass.

Has anyone heard what's going on if anything? I may end up getting G1's but I like Attack and the price is amazing. I Hope it's just that they are hot sellers RN.

I’m curious too. I ordered a bunch recently but I had to get the batters from one store and the resos from another. One was Zzounds and the other was either Forks or DCP, I forget.

Get in touch with Dennis at LIDC. He used to sell them all of the time. Tell him Martin sent you.

I can get them now from Drum Center of Portsmouth , but they charge for Shipping.. Sweetwater has free shipping. I talked to my Sweetwater Rep and he said they have a ton of preorders and when they get a shipment they go out to the preorders first. He said mid June ship date.
Attack needs to ramp up production apparently.

I can get them now from Drum Center of Portsmouth , but they charge for Shipping.. Sweetwater has free shipping. I talked to my Sweetwater Rep and he said they have a ton of preorders and when they get a shipment they go out to the preorders first. He said mid June ship date.
Attack needs to ramp up production apparently.

Yeah, but standard shipping is what, like $5? Considering how reasonably priced the heads themselves are I'm not sure I'd let $5 shipping stand in the way of having the heads now instead of waiting until maybe mid-June...

Yeah, but standard shipping is what, like $5? Considering how reasonably priced the heads themselves are I'm not sure I'd let $5 shipping stand in the way of having the heads now instead of waiting until maybe mid-June...
I think what i may end up doing is buying two sets at a time in the future. I still have a good set of G2's that i will swap out in June when i get the attacks. thanks for the info guys

Back